or Connect

Posts by Crowley

At least wait for a new paragraph before you contradict yourself!  Fashion is fickle, and yet medium to high end watch designs have stayed fairly static for decades.Most people are not going to buy a new [....], and yet with Apple they do.  If it's worth it.   You don't know a single thing about fashion, or about Watch 2, and yet you're blowing your mouth off in another absurd attempt at a rant.  Give it a rest already.
I like how they subtly suggest that you put the Pay decal first, and with a bigger sticker than all the alternatives    
I prefer:
http://store.apple.com/us/buy-iphone/iphone5c
I quoted figures that AppleInsider published, so less of the "you and your ilk" thanks very much.  You didn't quote any figures or define your terms at all.And the Moto 360 and LG G aren't smartwatches?  In what universe?  They most certainly do have touch screens (the Pebble doesn't, if that matters so much to you) so I think it's you that are stretching the envelope.
The link provided gives numbers. 6.8m total 1.2m Samsung Galaxy Gears0.7m PebblesComparable numbers of Moto 360s and LG watches..Fitbits and similar devices included. These are figures from the Smartwatch Group, who consider these "trinkets" to be smartwatches. If you want anyone to take your bet then you should probably define exactly what you're betting.
Circles don't have four sides 
More than 6.8 million? (http://appleinsider.com/articles/15/02/25/just-68m-smartwatches-sold-in-2014-at-an-average-price-of-189)I'll take that bet.
What have Apple trusted IBM with? A little bit of design nous? Apple don't really stand to lose anything if the partnership goes sour.
I hardly think providing some security software is on the same page as the partnership with Apple, which is to deliver enterprise apps using IBM's experience and patents in big data and analytics. If Apple sees this small fry software deal as a betrayal then they are far too sensitive.