or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Nah, the P5s aren't large and bulky at all, they're pretty small compared to most.  And though I'm not a great fan of the leather band, the cans themselves are pretty cool     The P7s are more suited to studio/home listening, the P3s and P5s are very much on the go phones.  The P3s fold in and the P5s twist flat.  The P7s fold in as well, so not really sure why the P5s don't.
http://recode.net/2014/04/04/internal-apple-document-shows-worries-iphone-growth-could-stall/
So un-updateable devices that have forked off from the main branch of Google-supported Android won't get an update from Google?  Why do you think Google would/should care?  Amazon made their choice here, let them patch their own subOS.  Likewise for the Chinese devices. Dressing these forks up as a Google issue is grasping for criticism. Is it even possible to get around Google Play Services by using "the core vulnerability directly" or are you just making stuff up?
Man, you're really driving that joke into the ground aren't you?  It was funny once.
I have the P7s, and while they sound good I wouldn't wear them outside the house; they've very large.
In the past, Apple had never spent more than $1bn on an acquisitionToday, Apple have spent $3bn on Beats. Maybe the impact on the books is the only thing different about this acquisition, but given the scale of the difference, I don't think many would be surprised if other differences are on the cards. Many people think a large part of the value in this deal is the consumer brand value, something that has never really been true with an Apple acquisition before.  Throwing...
I didn't raise the quibble, and you responded to it.  Dismissing it as quibbling once you've been proved wrong is rather cowardly, and calling someone wrong without any supporting evidence doesn't mean anything.  You're disputing me, but you're not refuting me.  When you do that, I'll take you seriously.     Here is the dictionary definition of refute: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refute Note the "to prove" part   Here is the dictionary definition of...
Took me 5 days to get my BTO Macbook Air a couple weeks ago, but I was pretty happy with that anyway.  What's a couple of extra days when the damn thing is coming from China via 3 or 4 European countries and ending up in the middle of the English countryside.  I think 5 days is pretty amazing.  
You are wrong.   Refute means disprove by providing evidence.  Apple haven't done that (not that they need to or anyone is asking).  They've denied it, or they've disputed it, they haven't refuted it.   Also, it isn't grammar, it's semantics.
Amazing article.  Off the charts.