or Connect

Posts by Crowley

^ They must have created a lot of work for themselves in resetting forgotten passwords.
Does HERE do public transit?
 You mean like subscription streaming music and video services?  I'm not sure there's a direct book equivalent (unless you count Audible audiobooks), though I guess libraries have similarities? Subscription for unlimited access seems pretty popular.
^ That's a better link, thanks :)
^ That any password is breakable with enough time?   Sure it's true, just try every combination until it works.  How could that not be true?   Regarding the hardware kit I mentioned, here it is: http:// 9 to 5 mac /2015/03/18/iphone-passcode-hack/ Fixed in 8.1.1 and the hardware explicitly targeted the 4 digit code, but that's very recent, and an implementation choice.  Complex passwords are not invulnerable.
Any password is breakable with enough patience.  And wasn't there some kind of hardware kit recently that could break an iPhone password given enough time, and could even get past the 10 failed login setting via some chicanery?
Steve sure delivered on the 3GHz PowerPc.  My PowerMac G9 say so.
^ Poor people are stupid for not spending their consumption money on investment.  If only they knew that by not eating or paying rent they could buy stock options, and then their street-side skeletons would be rolling in dollars.
If Apple only did business in Utopia then it wouldn't do business.
Pretty sure my Mac is supposed to be supported without any hacks, I'm on a 2014 MacBook Air, it just plain doesn't work because, like an increasing number of Apple wireless technologies (I'm looking at you AirPlay and AirDrop), it's half baked and needs attention.