or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I hear you, but digital oscilloscopes and streaming large amount of data via cable aren't exactly mass market features. If you're putting fast I/O on an iOS device then I can't see the primary intended use of such I/O being anything other than high speed sync and file movement.I may be wrong, and since this is supposed to be the iPad Pro, maybe the narrower appeal is ok, but still, not entirely convincing.
I don't understand what the graphic is showing in the distance from the centre.  Why are Laurie Tucker and Gary Vaynerchuk different distances from the centre if they sleep the same, while Helena Morrissey and Anthony Horta-Osorio are on a level, despite sleeping a different amount?
Businesses can be run as a not-for-profit organisation or be state owned to deliver a public good. So no, not a fact.  Profits are a reason for being for a business.
^ you clearly haven't been to a lot of places in Western Europe or North America.
Can the storage in iOS devices be written to at speeds significantly faster than USB 2.0 yet?  I recall that being a bottleneck that would have made using a faster protocol (people kept asking for Thunderbolt) rather pointless.
Contractor charges will contain all of the additional costs of an employee over and above the salary.  Apple may end up paying more, since security contracting firms will have certain efficiencies available to them. But nevertheless, a good thing.  Direct employment is almost always better for lower-wage employees than contracting, and what is good for the employees is good for Apple.
Having a round face on any watch doesn't seem to serve any functional purpose either, since even a rotary watch can have a rectangular face  But people seem to like the round design.  So it's not stupid.  Nor is reminding us of the past all that stupid, people like to be reminded of the past.
It must be exhausting being so angry. If the site has "rumor" in the name, then I'd assume everything on it that didn't link to a press release was a rumour.  Do any of the other "fucking rumor site(s)" you visit have the word "rumor" (or similar) explicitly in the site title?  No labelling required since the site name is the master label.  I don't see how this is any way illogical, irrational, or dishonest.  It seems exactly the opposite to me. I didn't think MacFacts was...
 You do realise the site is called MacRumors, not MacFacts, right?
Changing an iCloud password has always been a bag of hurt for me.  With the addition of the two-factor and app-specific passwords, it's an even bigger bag.   More secure, probably, harder to deal with, definitely.