or Connect

Posts by Crowley

How many other albums have you had for free My entitlement complex says I can't stand U2, can't we have some free Dre?
Killed by who?
 A hit that loses you close to $200 per unit isn't much of a hit at all, even in Amazon's crazy world.
Being proven wrong doesn't prove willfulness. And "after the fact" predictions doesn't justify a categorical accusation of FUD now.
So-called "artificial lowering of the stock price" for a week certainly isn't lasting damage.And "known to be a willful liar" is plain false. You don't know anything of the sort. You just disagree.
People still say that?
FUD that will be definitively proven or disproven within a week with no lasting damage to anything meaningful is hardly FUD at all. Inciting harassment just because you disagree with an article (based on zero evidence either way) is way more deserving of blow back.  Really low.
I wonder what U2 did with that access to Blackberry's product development process.
 The Jews have certainly not received any kind of reparation or support for their treatment in recent times. Oh, wait...
Don't be so ridiculous.  What phone he/she uses has nothing to do with how well they'd be able to do their job. Maybe they don't even have any connection with the phone side of the store, maybe they only work with the Macs, or they're the store's Final Cut or Logic expert.   This is retail staff we're talking about, not product designers and you just artificially limited your hiring policy because of stupid dogma.  Was it Ballmer or Gates that forbade their kids from using...