or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Nope. I don't and no one is forcing me to do anything.And in regards the rest of your rant, the BBC is one of the best loved institutions in the country, maybe the best, though it's a close run thing between it and the National Health Service. People trust it more than the governments which you imply it's funded and/or in the pocket of. It's neither.
And yet you continue to post the anti-tax, anti-state nonsense.  What does "burden on local resources" have to do with sales tax?   Taxation is an economic balancing act, not a direct payment for supplied services.
If I've been inarticulate, I apologise.  Regardless, my previous post.  Apply it to implementations/expressions of ideas. Besides, an implementation/expression of an idea that is not put into practice either for production or as a licensable property is little more than an idea itself anyway, and I don't see why it deserves protection. Explain to me why a company, not necessarily Apple, should be allowed and legally enabled to file patents for products/processes that they...
 I think you're reading the text and not appreciating the spirit.  The purpose is to exclude competitors from ripping off a product, not to exclude them from developing products by closing down ideas.  If Apple were to litigate based on this patent (no evidence that they will, but you're bringing up the prospect) with the purpose of excluding competitors then they'd be worse than a patent troll, they aren't using the patent, they aren't offering it for license, they're...
Legal sure, but how can you stand by "constraining competitors" (just because Apple patented it first) as valid? The point of patents is to protect innovation, not to stifle it.
Internships, yuck.  Not really a "job" listing.
Funny that few in Britain either know or care about a scuffle in the colonies. Washington burned you say? That was just a fire to keep warm before Waterloo.
Thank Jebus. What a boring ad it would be if it did.
What failed sapphire acquisition?
What nonsense. Obama has compromised most every step of the way; even the Affordable Care Act was a watered down Republican bill. The Republicans in the Senate even filibustered one of their own bills to stop anything from passing. The spirit from January 2009 has been a strict no-compliance attitude from the GOP. You're delusional if you think the partisanship and lack of cooperation was even close to being balanced to both sides.