or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I think you're reading the text and not appreciating the spirit.  The purpose is to exclude competitors from ripping off a product, not to exclude them from developing products by closing down ideas.  If Apple were to litigate based on this patent (no evidence that they will, but you're bringing up the prospect) with the purpose of excluding competitors then they'd be worse than a patent troll, they aren't using the patent, they aren't offering it for license, they're...
Legal sure, but how can you stand by "constraining competitors" (just because Apple patented it first) as valid? The point of patents is to protect innovation, not to stifle it.
Internships, yuck.  Not really a "job" listing.
Funny that few in Britain either know or care about a scuffle in the colonies. Washington burned you say? That was just a fire to keep warm before Waterloo.
Thank Jebus. What a boring ad it would be if it did.
What failed sapphire acquisition?
What nonsense. Obama has compromised most every step of the way; even the Affordable Care Act was a watered down Republican bill. The Republicans in the Senate even filibustered one of their own bills to stop anything from passing. The spirit from January 2009 has been a strict no-compliance attitude from the GOP. You're delusional if you think the partisanship and lack of cooperation was even close to being balanced to both sides.
Fair enough. I can't do it without shifting my grip, contorting my hand, and putting the phone in a position where it's liable to slip out of my hand. Actually the iPhone 5 isn't great either. The new position works much better for me.
It's nigh on impossible to reach the top edge of an iPhone 6/+ with one hand, unless you have exceptionally long fingers. With the new placement of the sleep-wake button I can hit it with my thumb, one-handed. More accessible to me.I don't see how it conflicts with the volume buttons, it's on the other side. Maybe if you're fiddling with the phone blindly while it's in your pocket, but I tend to use the volume controls on the remote rather than do that.
Ok, when comments on appearance are saved for the commenter's own private thoughts.What Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley and others look like has nothing to do with their ability (or lack thereof) to perform the role. Unless you're commenting that they resemble the character they're supposed to be playing, but no one was doing that.