or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Very true, how embarrassing.  You have my apologies.   Like I said, we all do it. (There, that's how it's done)
  Oh heaven's above, you're ridiculous! It's a point of grammar, not comprehension.  I understood the sentence, and most probably would, but it's still a clumsy contraction.   Not the end of the world, we all do it, but a bit of a faux pas when you're making a point about grammar.  "Degrading" isn't a particularly good word to use in that context either, but you weren't being prissy about semantics.
Way for both of you to miss the point.     The contraction, while not an uncommon or incorrect usage, created a lack of clarity in the sentence and therefore was grammatically poor.   So get off the high horse.
Ok, I'll take your word for that, as I'm not going to go through all that again just to check that an option is there.
What option?  There was no option as part of the install process to log into a different store account from your iCloud account.  Or if there was is was so unobtrusive that I completely missed it.  And one man's "no big deal" is another man's "three hours later and it still isn't working quite right" (not just iCloud problems, but it adds up).   I know that you can make it work, but even then, there are problems.  App Stores automatically being logged into the iCloud...
Having different account for iTunes and iCloud makes this upgrading so much more painful than it should be.  I wish Apple would allow me to merge them so, so much :(
Given that ApplePay is a completely absorbable and tiny overhead to Apple per iPhone, with even tinier variable cost per transaction, and could be used many, many, [i]many[/i] time per iPhone/iPad, then even at a low rate of 0.5% (or whatever) then over time... it could be a huge margin, if it takes off.  100% would be pushing it, given how much iPhones cost and Apple's other operating expenses.  But if it takes off...
That's meant to be ironic, right? Whoops, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to think you deserve it, but I suspect ignorance.Few countries have shown as much on-the-ground resistance to annexation by the Soviet Union as Finland.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
You don't have to swipe with chip and PIN.
Classy, saving us all the trouble of working our way towards Godwin by jumping straight in there.  Very noble.