or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Not being able to see sucks worse.
I've used Passbok twice, once for a cinema ticket, and once for an Apple Gift Card, and the experience was petty good, but in it's current form it has niche appeal.   Checking the Apps For Passbook area of the App Store, it's dominated by travel, and mainly airways, so frequent flyers probably get a lot of use out of it, but the majority aren't frequent flyers.
Another enclave?  The A8 is turning into India-Bangladesh.
A brandy point?   
When did the Ralph Lauren Polo logo get so big?  It used to be maybe a couple inches tall, now it's comically huge  
I thought them terrorists used Android?
Also, I don't know about you guys, but in my household we often have 2 or more iPhones charging pretty close by each other, so having them all respond to "Hey Siri" at the same time would be a nuisance.   If they responded to different key phrases then there would be no issues.   "Klaatu barada nikto!" "bee boop"   "Execute Order 66" "bee boop"   "Berwip crawna-wi pinibon" "bee boop"
 Best solution is to make the "Hey Siri" command customisable, so I can change it to "Hey butthead".  That would make me happy.  I guess they could also try to make it voice sensitive, but that sounds complicated.
What'd be the point?  You're necessitating that people use multiple cables, and I can't see any advantage over the current cables.
The pins don't look angled to me. And it's definitely not British, it doesn't even have the right number of pins