or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Beautiful, but that Core-M is surely going to drag. And a retina display on that graphics chipset? I want one, but I don't really want one.
I know that, I'm just pointing out the inaccuracy of the claim that Tim Cook said this in the Watch announcement presentation; stated twice now.He did not.
In the announcement? I don't believe he did. If you can point me to the time stamp of the point in the announcement where he said that then I'd appreciate it.
Dunno about the US, but in a lot of other places you need to pass an additional license test in order to drive a bus. So unless the U.S. is different (not altogether unlikely) it's not unskilled work.
So buy v2 then; why are you boring everyone with your distaste?Incidentally, Apple did not state 1 day battery life in the announcement, all information about battery has been gleaned from subsequent interviews and informal comments.
Yes yes, we're all star dust. How very profound. #TeamJacob.
Anyone complaining about anything being unnatural should go and live in a tree and stop bothering the rest of humanity with bogus arguments.
Oh do stop your repetitive bleating of obvious falsehoods. 
The fact that the parents are required to give consent for a decision that will define the child's entire life makes that something of a nonsense if you ask me.  And again, that is a nonsense that largely comes from the traditions of religion and arranged marriages, and presupposing the sin and shame of an unmarried child.
^ Children cannot give consent to an adult contract. That's why we call them minors. You should have heard of something called the age of consent. Clue is in the wording.