or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Would've thought the power button would be the better place to put it.
^ Supply chain genius Mr Cook also presided over the iMac supply cock up, got the mix wrong in the iPhone 5S/5C launch, and hardballed a major supplier so much that they went bankrupt. You can have faith in him if you want, but it's faith, not fact. Stop counting your chickens before they've hatched.
Simple math based on what?Apple have sold a grand total of 0 Watches so far. The news that they're making a whole bunch of them means next to nothing, as who knows how many they'll sell. Presumably Apple are confident, and maybe that confidence is based on well-formed market research, but until the sales start racking in it's all just speculation.You haven't won your bet yet. You're 15 million sales away from winning it, same as yesterday.
^ His anecdotal evidence is fine. His telling people to "get a life" for having a different experience is not.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Network_Server
You and I live in very different worlds. Mine has a Conservative government, an American retail store rarely out of sight, hyper sensitivity to any suggestion of anti-semitism, and there isn't a single newspaper published by the BBC. What strange mirror-verse Britain are you from?
What a cruddy attitude.Lots of people have been disappointed with the quality of some of Yosemite and iOS8s features, without even mentioning some of the glaring deployment errors.
I don't think anyone ever claimed that Apple couldn't make lots of Watches.And gloating over a victory before it's even come to pass? Classy guy.
You want to be wearing a $$$ Watch when your hands are covered in mud?
What does this mean?