or Connect

Posts by Crowley

No need to set a password, use an ad-hoc PIN that comes up on your TV screen.
I was talking about the choice of example in the iBook rather than the syntax, but thanks.
I like Swift already.
Really, in the keynote?  Can't see it.  There is plenty that goes on at WWDC that doesn't get included in the keynote, and I would expect improvements to WebKit and stuff about CarPlay to end up a few rungs down in one of the sessions.
They've managed to stick an FM receiver in the iPod Nano, and in an earphone remote clip before; I'm near certain that the technology isn't the problem, it's just that Apple doesn't want to do it.
Apple aren't exactly known for stellar audio hardware.
Well yes, obviously. Killer hardware features rarely happen in OS updates.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/apple-keynotes/id275834665?mt=2
I really hope this is true, it's a killer hardware feature for me. The waterproof Experias are very tempting otherwise.
I think the only reasonable conclusion is that Apple is very inconsistent in their naming conventions - Macs are separated by user expertise with the Pro, and sometimes (but not always) an "i" distinguisher, and also by form factor with the Air and Mini; the iPods and iPads by form factor, with the Airs, Minis, Nanos... plus the oddball Classic and Touches; and the iPhones are distinguished by an odd mix of version numbering that iterates roughly every other year, and an...