or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Totally agree with you, and think this dancing on a pre-prepared grave of a competitor is really weird.  Well done Apple and all, but I don't want Blackberry to vanish, they're a decent competitor to Apple, they haven't ripped anyone off or done anything untoward, unless you count completely predictable and understandable comments from the CEOs praising their own platform (and if you do, you don't get how it works). I'm in the camp hoping Blackberry will bounce back; I...
Thanks for raising the tone.  I'm not really sure how inexecrable can apply to a person, or what senseless-obstinate means when conjoined like that*, but I'll take potato finger as a compliment, since I love chips.  * obstinate about senselessness? That doesn't sound too bad
You're right, sorry, I had a mind-bork and did the exchange calculation the wrong way.
You brought up declaring bankruptcy to get out of a contract, so I don't really see how you can say I constructed a straw man out of it.  I've been trying to understand how you deal with debt over there, and I'm still only a little way there, it just sounds so alien.  Your implication throughout seems to have been that the contract with the carrier doesn't count for anything, and the only thing tying a customer to the carrier is the phone being locked.  I find that totally...
Given the recent changes in the exchange rate the impact of a revisit would likely be in the opposite direction to what you want.
Please.  It's bad enough that Microsoft sexed up a hologram in a video game, don't justify their bad taste with juvenile sniggering.
I have no idea.  Maybe they will, maybe they won't.  They're keeping the software under the Beats brand, and it would seem rather wasteful to just throw the hardware brand value away.  But what does that have to do with the EU Commission being mentally defective?
Of course I know what was written and what it means, you said that there were mental defectives within the EU (I don't deny that, the UK put some of them there) in direct relation to a decision on anti-competitive evaluation.  Since the decision went Apple's favour, and I don't think for a second you'd consider that mentally defective, the implication has to be that the very existence of an evaluation means that there are mental defectives.  Which is what I responded with....
Unless they want to do business in the EU, which Apple and Beats certainly do because it's a huge market. "Just stop selling there" Yeah, that's realistic.  Thank heavens Apple isn't so ridiculously dogmatic or they wouldn't be selling anywhere.
  In their European operations, sure they do.