or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Jobs hired Papermaster, Cook hired Browett. Both of them made many, many great hires as well, but let's not be deluded into thinking they don't make mistakes ever.
^ not really. The bad press comes from ο£ΏPay as a holistic product (I.e. Apples front end plus the banks back end) not being entirely secure. "Oh look, I can use my card as it is, or I can load it into my phone which I know from the news may lead to fraud. I know it isn't Apple's fault, but that's not really of consequence to me; its a worry and a hassle. I'll stick with the card." - fictional person that is not me, certainly is not you, and may not be many people, but...
That's jolly nice of them since I've never posted a single comment there to my recollection.Maybe try and understand the point being made? People were defending Apple and whining about media click bait before anyone had suggested Apple were at fault. The article is explicit in highlighting that the banks are at fault, and yet some people are so incensed by the very notion of someone, somewhere possibly thinking Apple might be at fault that they manufacture trolls in...
And how many would want one? Many, many more.Need is irrelevant.
Who's a militarist CEO?
^ Could be a demo space for the new Apple Retail Store design (or both).
And there is a reason why you don't strap a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet to your wrist.Β Are you against circles in all circumstances?
What are Pebble's core strengths if not e-ink smart watches?
10% discount for preorders many months (possibly > a year) in advance, before the bulk of the cost of production has been committed to?That's a pretty good deal for the manufacturer.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„ Edit: never noticed that before, iPhones three smile emojis are ever so slightly out of alignment.