or Connect

Posts by Crowley

The company doesn't get "punished", the share price gets revised in line with new information and expectations.
Without an SDK and App Store it's an embedded OS, and iOS in name only.
Bit mean to call Forstall a dud, but otherwise a good point. Those pleading the talent only angle have some rather large holes in their argument.
No, read back. It was initially a joke, then it was stated that it is a "well-deserved acronym". My question is why say that? Why is POS a well-deserved acronym, implying that the Pebble OS is substandard?
Of course, because public image and inclusive company culture are meaningless things, right?
Think you're a few pages late with that.
Assuming you're correct, that it trades on geek appeal, how does that equate with the post I responded to, claiming that it was a "POS"?i.e what is poor quality about the Pebble OS, irrespective of its target audience?
Value is a subjective thing, Tesla right now is being valued as much on vision as on the actuals. And Android can be removed if required; if Apple are limited to only buying a car manufacturer that embeds iOS then... well they won't, will they. Important thing is that the framework and infrastructure for making the iCar is laid out.
Seems right to me 😕
Am I right in thinking product launches in the week or two following an earnings call are fairly likely? Here's hoping Apple gets 2014 off to a super start.