or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Jim Dalrymple is a total tool, but a very well-connected tool.
I don't think any way of holding a game controller is particularly "natural". I can put my thumbs on the PS analogue sticks just fine. Maybe my hands are smaller or differently shaped to yours, but it's not a problem at all. In any case, how is an asymmetrical layout, where one thumb is in the bad usability (according to you) position, much better? Surely you should be advocating putting both analogues up top?
Huh? Thumbs can move y'know. What do you mean, "you don't play a game like that if you plan on using non-trigger buttons"? What difference does it make apart from personal preference for placement? Also depends on the game, some games you'll be using both sticks at the same time, some games you'll be using one stick and four buttons.
Dirty rotten teasers.
"Gays only, no norms allowed" I see this all the timeĀ”
If that's the case, Apple didn't force those institutional investors to sell, and didn't bar them from buying back in. Whatever the reason, the proportion of instructional investors has fallen, they've sold more than they've bought, and given that total shares outstanding have fallen that indicates that they've sold even more than the proportions on their own indicate.This is significant news to investors.
Nu-uh. You said "it never works". Emphasis on "never". Keynesian stimulus is a short term solution to stimulate demand, and in the case of the Marshall Plan (and in other cases too) it definitely worked.Don't really see how, the policy in Europe has predominantly been austerity, austerity, austerity. The reverse of Keynesianism has been the cause of the extended depression.To a degree, I agree, but the bailout weren't about Keynesian stimulus, they were about financial...
It seems like the people who went "crying to the government" in this case were the bigots in the AZ Senate.I think in a perfect, reasonable world I agree with you, discrimination should sort itself out over time. The arc is always towards progress, right?However, that can take a long time, and if discrimination is so widespread that a gay couple in AZ can't find any professional services that will take them as customers, well that's unconscionable. They could move out of...
Post-war Western Europe didn't rebuild? News to us.
The three-scene setup doesn't really sound like an adaptation of the WI biography, apart from having the same main character.