or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Are you suggesting that when Apple ship a preview with "no known issues" that their Radar backlog is totally clear?  Because that's demonstrably untrue. Many developers have many issues with Apple's responsiveness to bug reporting.
Does Apple do this for TV shows bought through iTunes?
Possibly, but a phone's battery is part of its function, whereas a watch strap is both aesthetic and also dictates its comfort.  I think making the strap non-replaceable would be seen as a significant failing of any such product.
I'm not sure I understand the top row of the table.   Google Now: 93% correctly heard * 86% answered correctly when correctly heard = 79.98% correctly answered overall   Apple Siri: 96% correctly heard * 84% correctly answered when correctly heard = 80.64% correctly answered overall   So Siri, despite being a bit flaky on answering questions correctly, still wins overall.  And it's a bigger advantage to Siri if you only use the un controlled environment...
Think the Google Now Report Card needs an error correction - Heard Incorrectly in a Controlled Environment 100% of the time?!
Not keen on the in-strap circuitry part.  Samsung rightly got skewered when the first version of their Gear watch had the camera in the strap; being able to replace the strap independently of the watch face is a pretty big deal.
Agreed, I don't know what skin tight trousers other people are wearing, but my pockets have oodles of room around my 5S; plenty of room for a much bigger screen.
What is uneducated about that whine?  Is there a secret way to uninstall preinstalled apps that you enlightened users aren't letting on about?
What a weird word to throw in there.  Do you have any proof that he has been a liar since before he was able to speak?
Sounds fairly similar to the accusations often levied against anyone posting anything not in favour of Apple that they're a paid up Google or Samsung shill. I think this has more basis than that.  Has any professional who has spoken out against climate change been totally unaffiliated with any industry that has an interest in lax environmental regulation?  There seems to be a depressing inevitability that they all end up being exposed as on the dime of the Kochs or Exxon...