or Connect

Posts by Crowley

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/apple-keynotes/id275834665?mt=2
I really hope this is true, it's a killer hardware feature for me. The waterproof Experias are very tempting otherwise.
I think the only reasonable conclusion is that Apple is very inconsistent in their naming conventions - Macs are separated by user expertise with the Pro, and sometimes (but not always) an "i" distinguisher, and also by form factor with the Air and Mini; the iPods and iPads by form factor, with the Airs, Minis, Nanos... plus the oddball Classic and Touches; and the iPhones are distinguished by an odd mix of version numbering that iterates roughly every other year, and an...
Is that obvious in the same way as the iPhone after the 4S was obviously going to be the iPhone 6? I don't think Apple gives a hoot about obvious if they want to do something else.
Beats are also the product though, they're all "Beats headphones" whether they're the Solo model, or any of the other half dozen models they have. Apple do sometimes keep identifiable product names around - Logic, Final Cut, Siri.
I wonder if Apple will use WWDC as the platform to announce expansion of iTunes Radio to other countries. One year after its announcement, that'd be nice.
Debatable, but I've clarified my position anyway.
Actually I'm not even sure why I added the "external" qualifier, Apple assign new model names whenever there's a change in internal or external design, with only slight exceptions for variances in antenna design and chips.
The 5S has TouchID and the two tone flash, so is not the same design or SKU. Sorry.
I never denied it was based on data you maniac, I just pointed out that there was only a single year of actual data compared to two of speculation. A single data point. I have no idea what contradiction you're seeing, or how this in any way makes me "two-faced". And my "speculation" (which I haven't really done, just expressed doubt) is based on data too. The data of the 5C being pattern breaking, and the data of new external designs having always earned new model...