or Connect

Posts by Crowley

^ I'm on your side.  I don't think mistakes should be met with scorn and accusations of deliberate deception.
You have evidence that other companies are using the Double Irish arrangement?  You should let the EU and the Irish government know about that.
I've only heard of the London one.  I like the festival a lot, have been to a couple of concerts, and the post-show access via iTunes/Music has been brilliant.
Really?  An iPhone makes a "fine" controller for racing games with its tiny form factor, not very grippable design, and absence of buttons?  Better than the "terrible" Dual Shock 3 with Sixaxis and analogue triggers, or the Wii Remote? I don't see it.  Not at all.
^ are you talking to yourself?
No one is "reading" your email. No one personally cares enough about your email to read it. They'll machine scan it in order to be helpful, or to show you appropriate advertising because that's the deal - free, reliable, integrated, feature rich and spam filtered email with lots of capacity, in exchange for the advertising opportunity. If you don't like it don't use it, that's fine, but the idea that Google has ever been shady or duplicitous about it is balls.
"Blatantly lying" get over yourself. People can be mistaken. There's stuff your iPhone can do that you don't know about.
Since your big angry post was so specked with spittle and bile that it became an incoherent mass of spelling and grammatical bilge, you'll forgive me for not taking your accusation that I talk out of my ass particularly seriously. Calm down and be polite, no one is right all the time.
I agree, your completely made up guesstimates that omit large parts of the company's operating expenses and overheads are absolutely outrageous!
I don't claim to be a saint, I do what I feel is reasonable. I'm not a rich person.If you think this is a point worth pursuing, how much of your income do you give to charity?