or Connect

Posts by Crowley

It is a bit odd that Cook responded.
 Don't think anyone was really whining, or even saying anything seriously about those two things.  However, things like a greater field of view, aimbots, and other distinct advantages were mentioned that some players get from PC games make playing against them a whole lot less fun.  With console games you are pretty much guaranteed to not have to deal with that, it's a fairer field of play. Not an analogue to the unfairness of life?  Good!  I don't want my playtime to...
No problems of the type described here, though battery life has plummeted on my 5S.   Going to try a full restore to see if that puts it right.
I think if you're adopting a "you want to win, put the effort in" stance with video games, you've already lost.   I play because it's fun, not because I'm obsessed by winning.  It stops being fun for me when I need to reinvest in hardware every couple of years for a playable experience, or when other players have hardware advantages that making playing frustrating.   Consoles are great.
I wonder if CarPlay is an indication of Apple moving more towards providing integration APIs for other manufacturers. Would be a great boon for iDevices if they could AirPlay content to any generic TV out of the box without the need for an aTV puck. The aTV would still be needed for standalone access to the iTunes Store and any apps.
Some services are better with a horizontal provider, I think this is probably one of them, especially since Apple don't seem to have much interest in building out Game Center. I'd choose Steam over Google Play though, if Valve were to offer something similar.
Accelerative scroll wheelSyncSimplicity
Depends what you mean by "concentrating".  Since Android apps are harder to develop for variant form factors and therefore take up more developer-hours, that could be said to require more "concentration" 
How does that in any way conflict with the quoted comment?
 I don't know the first thing about what Apple are going to do with television and I don't claim to.  I have opinions on the matter, but I don't throw them in people's faces like a jerk. To set up a MVNO Apple would be going it alone, so yes, they'd have a lot of control, in an industry in which they had practically zero expertise or experience and would be undertaking an immense technical task.  They didn't, they chose to work with the existing carriers who provided the...