or Connect

Posts by Crowley

It's a bit rich for someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas to complain that they didn't get the unexpected Christmas present that they wanted. Note that there are 12 more presents in a week, will you complain that each of those aren't to your taste either? I don't celebrate Christmas either, but I hope everyone else that does enjoys the free songs. Merry Christmas, and may your god bless you.
If you say so. I still find iCloud to be frustratingly slow. And Apple's not-long-past history hasn't exactly been littered with successful service offerings. And even if my experience of iCloud is isolated, you didn't address the questioning of your cost and tiering claims. What makes you so sure that Apple would offer cost comparative services, or unlimited everything? And what "better category" data and voice connection do you think Apple would be willing/able to...
The article that says:?Am I missing something?He "starts with" homosexuality, and his next thought is bestiality. Pretty clear cut.
Fair enough, I don't have any wearables, I'm talking about current iOS devices.
Sure, because Apple's service offerings are known for being cheap (.Mac), reliable (MobileMe), and unlimited (iCloud storage tiers).Moreover, I'm sure they'd want to hold a bargain basement giveaway on an investment that would cost them tens of billions of dollars.And then I woke up.
Small convenience at a considerable cost plus energy inefficiency and longer charging times. No thanks, cables are a fine and flexible solution that I can take with me and use practically anywhere. No problems.
Or an iPhone user who wants to talk to someone with an iPod Touch or iPad (in addition to iPhone or (soon) Mac).Or an iPhone user with no cell reception, but with wi-fi.Or an iPhone user without a voice plan or on pay-as-you-go.Or an iPhone user calling internationally.
It doesn't have a dedicated one, Snapchat uses an all-white pulse of the screen.
He went from talking about homosexuality straight to bestiality. That's direct. I don't agree that what you say is a fact is a fact.
I think free word association of sins is a pretty stupid thing to do generally, you're always creating an association by proximity. Gays can be promiscuous, but aren't always, and a suggestion (intended or not) that they are is a negative stereotype. If you don't equate bestiality, promiscuity and homosexuality... well don't lump them together in a sentence then. "Oh, I was just listing things I consider sinful" - Oh, I don't care, idiot. Don't do that. "Freedom of...