or Connect

Posts by Crowley

If you could point out an instance of illiteracy or lying you'd be worth taking seriously. Learn how to read? Still using that old chestnut? You haven't posted anything to read, you nut! Where are your links, your evidence? Nowhere, as ever. Full of hot air you are. Just air.
Apple don't play the PR game?  Are you kidding?
What was vague?  I though I was pretty clear, the article author wrote a hit piece on unreleased technology where he offered nothing but spurious speculations on his own interpretations of the technologies uses, and a series of sarcastic asides.  Who cares about the history of things named Surface?  What does that matter?  Actually, while we're there, how did the Surface RT "copy" the iPad in any meaningful sense? Other notes, in order:- there was no Metro interface on...
Dude, you're not going to win this.  Not because you don't deserve to, but because you're arguing with a human instance of a brick wall, that has no tolerance for even mildly differing opinion.  You know this from the other thread, where he denied that you even provided a link for two days, then didn't read any of the supporting material.  He's nothing if not resolute.   I'd suggest calming down and finding arguments with reasonable people that actually have a point to...
I really wish Apple had a good enough competitor to cause some price pressure.  It'd be good for everyone.   Re. wages, the average wage in the USA is somewhere around $47,000.  The average life expectancy is around 80, meaning 62 years of working life.  That's a $3 million wage over the course of a lifetime of work.  There is no way that any individual can justify earning 20 times an average lifetime wage in a single year.  No way.  Taxation will right some of it, but...
I find "Hey Siri" to be very hit and miss.  Doesn't hear me when I say "Hey Siri" around half the time, and yet activates in a quiet room (actually happened once), or when the only sound is a podcast that is coming out of the iPhone (happened many times, and they didn't say anything like "Hey Siri").   I also had a moment of panic once when I was the other side of the room, Siri activated in response to something, must have heard some kid of command, said "Ok", then...
I actually feel quite positive about HoloLens now.  Hearing some people rant about it with decades of pent-up bile makes me like it more.
I don't think you properly grasp what a chore is. A chore isn't something that you're too lazy to do, it's something you do routinely that's useful but generally isn't pleasant in itself. Putting a watch on a charging stand is definitely routine, will definitely be useful (without it my watch is dead), and could hardly be said to be a pleasure in itself. Of course it's a chore.It doesn't really compete for sales, but it does compete for attention. Currently when I want to...
^ Or the MacBook Prayer?
^ I think you rather downplay some of Apple's engineering expertise with this talk of "trivial" and "easy".