or Connect

Posts by Crowley

If you paid for Flappy Bird you did something wrong, it was free If you downloaded Flappy Bird then the guy withdrawing it wouldn't have affected you, it would stay on your device.
Funny how you admit the letter of the law isn't with you then pompously tell other people they need to see the error of their ways.   If you give a book to a friend, then you no longer have that book.  If you give a song to a friend, do you also delete that song from your library?
I don't really think that's what Lee is angry about, but whatever.
 There were last year, and they had different specs.
Depends on your definition of a taker I suppose. Was Gandhi a taker? Was Jesus? And lots of great men with great ideas died poor. And again, I'd say what you're saying isn't at all democratic. Though that's not necessarily a criticism, depending on your worldview.
I hope they've done something in software then, because I often seem to be bumping up against a lack of memory, especially with Safari tabs needing reloading.
"Real Apple users"   What makes a real Apple user, praytell?
All this strife caused over such a terrible joke.  A joke so terrible, pointless, and badly told, that it needed to be explained not once, but twice.
You're missing the step where there's a vote or any legitimate political pressure to effect that change.  The way you're phrasing it now just sounds like the rich folks have more influence over the politicians because they are rich.   If there's a vote, and/or political accountability to the public then that's fine.  If it's just the rich throwing their weight and money around, that's not.
 I'm struggling to see how your first two sentences are backed up by the following ones, and how this relates back to your original statement. How is it democratic for "those with the money (power)" to "control... decisions now that they've brought to the neighborhood CHANGE"? It might be a good thing (you seem to think so), it might not (I'd tend towards this direction, though obviously it can vary), but granting lots of influence to people purely because of their wealth...