or Connect

Posts by Crowley

revenant you're missing the point, this is about emotional hysteria to Samsung, the Skeletor of consumer electronics.  Political and economic realities have no place here.
Lowlife?   For this?  I bet they sounds better than Beats, and if they cost less, well that's good competition.
  Amazing
Gartner seriously need to upgrade whatever junk they're using to generate charts.
Ok
I'm not talking about the supplier's margin, I'm talking about Apple's. And as mentioned, the semantics are not particularly important to the point.
It depends on how you view it.  The cost of paying the supplier at 90 days is greater than the cost of paying them at 15 days.  The cost of paying suppliers is a factor in the cost of the supply for the product, and thus will contribute towards margins. Not that it's particularly relevant to what I'm saying though, this is about the wider effect on industry and, from a PR perspective, it's about the impression that Apple are giving.
You're beyond parody.
Seemed to work out ok for Lincoln.   By which I don't mean to compare Obama to Lincoln, but I'm saying that relatively minor infractions or successes won't dominate his legacy as President if he manages to settle them by the end of his term.  They might make him out to be a monster in some current "who is the worst president ever" polls, but those kind of polls are fleeting and silly in the grand scheme of things.  
I seriously don't even understand what you're on about sometimes.  His post does not say what you are saying it says.  You are wrong.  That you keep repeating your wrongness does not move it any closer to being right.  You are still wrong.  Shut up and less the grown ups talk.