or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Maybe at the time that wasn't apparent, even after rigorous due diligence?  Maybe GTAT were a good company, they just went bad after overextending themselves to meet contractual terms that were recklessly entered into? Maybe you shouldn't throw around blame before knowing any real facts or motivations?  You might hit a few truths through luck, but it's showing the exact same lack of diligence to finding the truth that you're ascribing to Tim Cook.
What's this?
Is it just me, or do the words in this story not match the figures in the table?  The first table seems to clearly show Apple in third position in Q3 last year, thereby making the headline here a bit off.   And Asus, who Apple "overtook" aren't even on the table.
I don't think Adobe has ever marketed itself as "casual" software.
 Excellent casual nerd-burn
Top marks for observation.  I doubt it's indicative of anything important, but I also noticed a difference in the URLs - www.apple.com/appletv and www.apple.com/watch
Legere must be the most baffling CEO of a major company today. Total weirdo, but massively entertaining.
He'd literally be stepping into some big shoes.
very good, caught me by surprise.Re HP, not nearly as surprising, though a very cowardly move from Meg Whitman. Mark Hurd must be spinning in his (high paying, probably much more comfortable, I doubt he gives a shit really, Oracle gig) grave.
I kinda wish Apple would release a MacBook with a touchscreen. Not because I think it's be a particularly good product, but just to shut you two up.