or Connect

Posts by Crowley

But then he can't use Pay.  That's the problem, right?
Not my experience at all. A minority of retailers have online-only pricing, but P&P may well eat up any discount anyway.
Excellent pedantry 
Good point. But how does each option effect Pay?  (genuine question, no Pay in the UK yet)
From what was being said around the time of TouchID's debut, many (possibly most) users of iPhones weren't using any password or PIN to secure their iPhone.  I don't know what the stats are for the iPad, but I'm sure they'll be along similar lines, or maybe even worse, since the iPad is likely to be a less mobile and vulnerable device than the iPhone. Some of those may well have changed to using TouchID now because the convenience has won them over, but others may well...
Yeah, Hubble, Cassini, the International Space Station, the Mars Science Laboratory, and much more were faked!
You'd need to reasonably prove that all 8 million were potential customers of other services, and thereby suffered damages.  Seems unlikely.
Incorrect. An indictment decides probable cause to charge, not guilt or innocence.
Did you even read the article?The problem isn't this, it's that turning off a passcode means you can't use TouchID for  Pay or the iTunes/App Stores.There's no good reason why these cant be separated.
Which would also grant five people access to your iTunes account. Not necessarily a good idea if some of those people are kids.