or Connect

Posts by Crowley

By Goscinny and Uderzo, yes.
He'll owe tax on that dollar that you don't owe.  That's how tax works.
http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Tesla_Model-S/Interior/Benjamin Frost once again proving that he doesn't have a goddamn clue what he's talking about.
Huh? Why are you responding to something you don't want to hear about? If memory serves, the original LG Prada was monochrome anyway, so I don't know what phone that blue screen is on. Not sure that there's even a valid point there. Apple didn't claim to reinvent the keypad, and I don't think there's a whole lot of innovation to be had there.
Because shareholders also earn from stock appreciation, not just dividends? Because shareholders might be foreign nationals who pay little or no tax on those dividends? Also because profit can be invested overseas, not benefitting the host nation, or divested in options for employees which are taxed at a lower rate than income?Multiple reasons.What exactly is wrong with double taxation if total taxation ends up at a reasonable rate of taxation in comparison to other rates?
Race to the bottoms taxonomics. Yuck. Still, don't hate the player... etc.
Apple's not giving me a million dollars.
Hmm?
If that's what you'd claimed, you'd be right.  Didn't though, did you?  And my point was never about you being right or wrong, but that you lack any intellectual rigour.  Source your claims, and don't just pull numbers out of your ass.   If you'd sourced it correctly, then you might have got the claim right.
Not sure why you're all het up over something I haven't said yet.I don't have a 6 or 6+, so I have no idea of what you say is an issue, but I'll take your word for it.