or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Tough. Law says you can't collude to stop competitive recruitment.
 Apple innovation!
 Aside from the obvious objections to such an absurd view, this is a class action lawsuit.  Nothing to do with Government.  Unless you think there shouldn't be laws or courts in general.
Don't forget "you don't get it" and "you don't understand how Apple works".
Competitor has strategy. Amazing news.
The OP also neither judged, nor blamed Apple, despite the two hyper-defensive follow ups from the usual suspects.   I think it's pretty well established that Project (RED) has been a vast waste of time and resources when compared to actual achievement, mainly driven by celebrity and advertising ego.
Is this one of those things where they can design with the draft standard even though it hasn't been finalised and signed off?Since Apple design their own SoCs I would have thought that was be an ok thing to do, unless there are licensing or IP issues.
I think he was just saying that Siri also doesn't work a lot of time, but TouchID is worse. Not necessarily a lie, though my experience has been much better in both cases.
I may be being blind here, but is there any way of turning off the weather widget in Notification Center without turning off the day summary of events? On iOS 7.1 on a 5S. I'm looking in Settings > Notification Centre Apologies if this has been asked/answered before, I did try a quick search.
Didn't Cortana go a bit crazy at the end?