or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I was under the impression that Rubinstein was the director, but Fadell was the creative lead?No matter, my point was to be snarky, not technically accurate
Nintendo have $60bn cash, loads of assets and no debt. They can carry on for many years even with their current losses.
That music player jukebox thing he lead developed at Apple did fairly well I think...
Weren't Honeywell suing Nest? Maybe they'll ramp that up now that Nest have rich backers.
Mixed messages all round, but if Apple are refusing to respond to requests to negotiate then they're backing themselves into a corner.
The recent ads are laying it on a bit thick. Good ads and all, but seems like Apple could use some more casual or fun ads to balance out all the momentousness.
Have you checked your Notification Center settings in Settings.app? Appearing on the lock screen, showing a badge and appearing in Notification Center are all different toggles, and are set on a per-app basis.
Inability to read before declaring something as nonsense for one.
They were a little bit right about not cheap enough. Apple dropped the price pretty quickly, then moved to a more normal carrier subsidised business model for the 3G.Apple sold a fair few at the original price, but it wasn't the runaway success that it later became.There's decent arguments in the fast enough (assuming this means 3G rather than processor) and open enough (no third party apps at launch)All rectified of course, to Apple's credit and benefit, but not perfect...
Had a play with one today in the Barcelona Apple store. Don't much like the glossy look, would be much better with a matte finish IMO. Otherwise it's beautiful though, and blazed through everything I did on it in FCPX for the few minutes I had.