or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Snow Leopard is where I got caught, stuck with the non-functional MobileMe control panel and no access to any iCloud service.  I wouldn't mind that so much, my Mac was old, but some of the iCloud services were available on Windows XP, an 8 year older OS.  I could Boot Camp into Windows and get access to Apple services that weren't available on my Mac OS! Something is pretty screwy with that.
 Discrimination is difficult.  It's been entrenched for a long time, socioeconomic effects are still rippling through communities, and it's far from over. I'll wager you don't have a solution to current discrimination problems that has consensus agreement either.
 And other people have opinions, sometimes similar ones.  Hence "people"; I wasn't just talking about you.  Then what was all the rot about "a "political" decision to appease special interests and make points among competing Silicon Valley hoi polloi" then? One or the other.  Trust the motives or don't trust the motives.  Can't do both.
I'd love it if Apple released their new 50" Apple TV this year, surely the first year in living memory that Gene Munster hasn't predicted it.
I've no real use for Creative Cloud, but out of interest, can you cancel and reactivate the subscription easily, i.e. on a month-to-month basis if required?
"I wouldn't do it, therefore [the other] is at fault for their lifestyle choice"   No one deserves to have their privacy invaded and their property stolen.  The fault here is with the perpetrator entirely.  Any other words of blame are despicable.
 "The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint ... As for the girls, they are forward, immodest and unladylike in speech, behaviour and dress." - Peter The Hermit, 1274 AD
Would 802.11ac be all that useful on an iPhone?  I suspect that the rest of the hardware wouldn't be able to deal with incoming data at that speed anyway, so it'd just be wasted, and probably carry a battery or size implication.     Similar to how Thunderbolt would be a mostly pointless addition.