or Connect

Posts by Crowley

This is a ridiculous stance. If DED wants to be taken seriously then he should act seriously. Same goes for any professional in any industry. Sniping under an pseudonym is not a reasonable (or particularly rational, it smacks of insecurity) method for a professional writer to respond to criticism, whether that criticism is amateur or professional, well founded or not. DED is acting like his own shill.
Do people really use laptops in their lap? My MBA gets far too hot for that to be a practical use case.
Writing isn't my job. If I get criticised by a customer or colleague in my job (doesn't happen often, but it has happened) then I act professionally and try to be constructive, I don't snap back at the person criticising, and I certainly don't do so under cover of an alias.
I don't use multiple aliases and I'm not a journalist. I fail to see how I'm a pot.
Thanks for the "correction" Dan.  It was just a jibe at your expense, I momentarily forgot how humourless and insecure you are. For the record I'm not contemptuous of you.  As I implied, the first few paragraphs of your articles are normally fairly original, and I'll add that they are often interesting (the occasional ranty editorial non-withstanding).  It's the following ten paragraphs of usually repetitive and aggressive biased history and selective statistics against...
The average DED article is almost entirely indistinguishable from any other after the first few paragraphs. They all descend into the same anti-Apple competitor word soup, so much so that there surely must be some copy-pasting going on. It's unthinkable that any one would have the patience to type out the exact same stuff week after week.
Debateable.
I don't see any mention of any companies, could you quote the bit you're talking about?   Why wouldn't there be a computer industry?  The state can own the computer industry just like it can own any other industry, irrespective of whether it's a good idea or not.
Big news day
Thanks, that's very kind of you.  I'll pretend the truth if it's all the same to you, which is what I said above.