or Connect

Posts by Crowley

What flaws in Windows come anywhere near justifying the "criminal" hyperbole? Not being as elegant as OS X isn't illegal.
Someone else will have to help, I don't have the new Pages to know the specifics of how the saving works. If saving the document to iCloud solves the problem, I'd suggest just doing that for all the documents, if that's practical.
From within Pages try File > Open and open your documents that way?  Then, if that opens, save a new version to native .pages format.
Don't be pointlessly pedantic, you know exactly what he means.
A failure with TouchID is probably still exposed to a developer of jail brake apps without giving them any access to the fingerprint or hash. I don't disagree, this would be great functionality to have, and increases the value of jail breaking.
Since the iPhone 5C is a rough stand-in for the iPhone 5 this year (yes it has improvements, but it's in the same slot) then separating it on the graph shows a potentially misleading picture.  The graph appears to show the 5C languishing, but if you combine it with the 5 numbers, then the combination of the two is right up at the top, and holding relatively steady at around 40%.   Also, without comparison to how the proportions moved in previous years, these values...
No, none of these do what you claim.  They offer app level security, but nothing on the lock screen.   It is impossible for an app to take control of the lock screen and trigger actions on a failed unlock attempt on an iOS device that hasn't been jailbroken.
Can't find anything that doesn't require jailbreaking, as expected.
 There are?  How can that possibly work without a jailbreak?
There are loads of smaller brands, cheap entry-level and off-brand crappy tablets out there.  Not to mention that some major manufacturers aren't on the list in their own right - Sony, HP, LG, Barnes & Noble (Nook).   They aren't major movers individually, but they all add up.     The TV sticks might be included, but there's probably a sizeable number of "Others" that are genuine (though probably rubbish) tablets too.