or Connect

Posts by Crowley

I know they're just illustrative and Apple gets no benefit from making them good, but wow, those gamepad drawings are terrible.
Oh get off. All I'm saying is that the graph axis showed a misleadingly large drop. In reality the number of outstanding shares dropped by 5%. The graph implied much more by jerking around with the axis levels and there was no need for that.
???That's pretty much it. What is North America other than a continent? What is Asia?
They appear to be blocking BitCoin wallet apps, so yes they are.Hardly. The point becomes "is this what Apple is doing"? It doesn't immediately appear so, since Apple doesn't currently have a payments service, but the argument has become more of a theoretical one anyway. If Apple were to develop their own payments solution and also take steps to remove or hobble other payments services then that could viably be called an abuse of position.
Aggressive. I always vote and no one was whining.
Microsoft never blocked other internet browsers.So yes, making your own solution more convenient can be an abuse of power.Apple isn't a monopoly, so if it did remove BlockCoin for competitive reasons it likely isn't an illegal abuse, but still an abuse nevertheless.
Different priorities, not an excuse.Achieving very little in an area that you might not know a lot about while losing a working day when you're "less well-off" could be a big deal.The more well-off often have more work flexibility to take a few hours or a day to go vote without any significant loss, and they're likely more educated and motivated to.
Of course they aren't. They increase individual shareholders proportional ownership and earnings per share, and reduce the dividend liability. Neither of those results are gimmicky.
He has posted many other times without the "I'm a fan, but". Clearly he can make his point without it, but in that one instance chose to include it. It doesn't invalidate anything. This "gotcha" criticism of yours is very repetitive and tedious and, to me, far more indicative of not being able to make a constructive point than a few words of irrelevant personal context.
He did say more than that​; you cut it from the quote.