or Connect

Posts by Crowley

Where exactly will Microsoft make money, is it from advertising linked to Bing search? Or are they just going for market share for now? I suppose the Nokia division might help pick up some $, but if that shuts out other OEMs it could end up damaging both of those income streams.
Looks really nice, and I like that Cortana has a text entry option via keyboard (I.e. Isn't voice only) which I've complained about with Siri since day one. If I wasn't so invested in iOS I think a Lumia with WP would be my phone of choice, to my eyes the OS has a coherence that is superior to iOS's current offering.
I expect the next iPhone unibody chassis to be milled from a single block of oleophobic sapphire. Anything else would be a disappointment.
Benjamin Frost is going to become notorious if he continues posting effectively the same thing 6 times over ;-P P.S. I think he's making a joke about a couple of world wars.
Actually I inadvertently told an untruth through ignorance, Flixster does provide a link to the corresponding iTunes page, I've just never used it or noticed it before.
No, iTunes does. Why would you search on Flixster to find a movie released for download in iTunes?
Flixster does most of this stuff, and crucially it's available outside the US.
By doing what?The banking crisis was not made by the Labour government, and any measures they could have taken to avoid it certainly wouldn't have been taken by a Conservative government, nor were they argued for by any opposition save Vince Cable. On the other hand the Tories have raised VAT hitting low and medium earners in the wallet (Labour reduced it for their final year), crippled HMRC and the UKs ability to meaningfully pursue tax revenue, cancelled the 50% tax...
Grand titles for widely unpopular people. The current Chancellor is one of the most reviled men in the country outside of prison.
There is often a fair bit of hoo-hah about Apple being dependent on the iPhone for 50%+ of its revenues.  As iTunes is a healthy business expanding it for some corporate diversification could be seen as a sensible move.   I don't think iTunes as a music and video store offers a whole lot of tie-in value any more; iPod is slowly but surely dying and iOS gets more of its value from the app store ecosystem, and by being the better mobile computing operating system for many....