or Connect

Posts by Mario

Is it really that hard for you to tell discrimination from respectful treatment. The proposal we are discussing here is about preventing discrimination, not about protecting it. The "guy from Mozilla" was saying idiotic hateful things about people with different sexual orientation and paid the price for it. There is not much else that should be said about it. But of course people who discriminate would love it if somehow a law could be passed that would allow them to...
  There is now strong evidence that theistic gods i.e. gods that care about human beings, that interfere in their lives, that tell you what you should do, what you should eat, on what days, who you may sleep with and in what position, gods who break the known laws of nature for their people, god who stops the motion of the sun around earth so certain people in the Bible can finish their work, god who takes "our" side in a war, a god that gives itself body so it can kill it...
 Why should ignorance be respected? When you have over 50% of the population who literally believes in the creationism, that deny the scientific facts like evolution, that don't want science taught in schools, that support unjust policies in the middle east because they think it is a per-requisite for Armageddon and return of Jesus, when you have politicians saying things like we don't need environmental policy because Jesus is coming back to earth within 50 years, so who...
HYes, this will bring Christians out of the woods bashing gay people over shellfish dinner.
I am a long time citizen and it troubles me when Christian bigots use their political position to push their religious agenda on everyone (remember, religion is now debunked bunch of bronze age lies).
It's a really bad idea to put hardware design guy in charge of software UI/usability. This is not good for iOS/OS X. iOS 7 is already a step back in many ways in usability and it is a little disconcerting to see Apple shedding people who made the company what it is/was so fast.
The day I am forced to watch full screen ad on my iOS device is the day I completely abandon Apple ecosystem and start behaving like Apple does not exist (just like Microsoft before them, albeit for different reasons).
Seriously, you guys live in information age yet you somehow manage to remain completely ignorant. Christianity is now a completely, utterly, totally debunked lie, and basing your life on this idiocy is unforgivable. There is now strong evidence that theistic gods i.e. gods that care about human beings, that interfere in their lives, that tell you what you should do, what you should eat, on what days, who you may sleep with and in what position, gods who break the known...
I don't know. I already have a hard time using iPhone 5 with one hand. So if they come out with 5.6'' iPhone I will get it.
Something doesn't seem right. MacBook Pro (MacBookPro8,3) Intel Core i7 @ 2200 MHz 16 GB - DDR3 @ 1333 MHz AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB Nova Score: NovaBench Score: 1132 2013-11-03 15:50:00 0000 Mac OS X 10.9.0 Intel Core i7 @ 2200 MHz Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 16384 MB System RAM (Score: 218) - RAM Speed: 8102 MB/s CPU Tests (Score: 696) - Floating Point Operations/Second: 271774720 - Integer Operations/Second: 549159424 - MD5 Hashes Calculated/Second:...