or Connect

Posts by jenkman91

I think The new iMac is going to look like the current LED Cinema Display. LIke, Identical. The Mac mini, and the Macbook are the only two machines that are starting to stand out. I don't know how Apple would change the look of the mini, But, I think its about time they do. its been what? almost 5 years and the mini still looks the same....
Amazon is good. Limewire is good too if you want to be caught by the FBI who will then seize all of your computers slap you with a huge fine, and then throw your ass in federal prison. it does not matter how many firewalls you have. The government can always fine you. trust me... I have learned the hard way. Its people like you that make music retailers such as iTunes raise their prices. (as explained in the story)
Hey everybody, I am having a serious problem with my Safari browser. Every time I try to launch it, the window comes up, and thats it. my homepage does not even load up. The Spinning Beach ball appears. I am unable to access anything in the menu bar while in Safari. I always end up doing the same thing every time which is having to force quit. I have Safari3 running and the latest version of Leopard (10.5.6) Its weird because, when I go to another account, Safari...
When you put the new shuffle and Apple's bluetooth headset together, you will notice that they both look very similar. I really like the design of the new iPod. It shows that Apple is going into the modern look/style. I remember correctly, Steve Jobs once said that he does not like buttons. The less buttons a device, the better. Its going to be very hard for consumers to use this new technology. Almost everyone is use to some kind of button on a device such as...
You are obviously not understanding the point I am trying to make here. I know there is a server version of OS X, and I know there is a mobile version of OS X that the iPhone and iPod touch users. I am not refering to those versions of the OS When you go to an Apple Store, how many versions of OS X to you see? You see ONE Now let's say you go to Best buy. How many versions of Vista do you see? 5 or 6? I don't know the exact number because it's way to many versions to...
Dude, thank you. You took my response words right out of my mouth. Obviously some people ads having a hard time understanding the point I was trying to get across.
Actually it has 1 USB 2.0 port, headphone jack, and the new display port that is going to become the industry standard. The MBA is a PORTABLE laptop. for PORTABLE uses. its not made to be a persons Primary machine. and why the hell is it soooo important to have a removable battery??so yeah, BOOM
Okay... Do seriously think the Mac mini is overpriced?? I want you to either go to new egg.com or tigerdirect.com and build a mini PC that has the same specs as the Mac mini. I will help you out: Mac mini base model: -2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 duo Processor -120 GB HDD -1 GB of DDR3 RAM (no not DDR2) --8x double-layer SuperDrive That can be swapped out for a SATA drive NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics-128MB or 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory -bluetooth 2.1 -...
Here comes round two..... I am a big fan of all things Apple, but from all places; the Dow Jones? I am not saying that Apple is not making a netbook. I am just stating that one should not talk about a product unless its been proven a fact In short, I will believe it when I see it. Thats the thing with Apple products that have not been released yet. You got to learn not to trust the sources that talk about rumors just to get web views to their website. The...
It will........ All in good time. all in good time. "the best is yet to come" MACWORLD 09'