or Connect

Posts by Akac

I've bought a ton of routers but only Apples have run pretty much without any issues for years. It's the only kind I buy. Period.
When I traveled throughout the south - Texas <-> Tennessee - Apple Maps did great. In Denver, its not so good. 
I think because we've ready complained with specifics for the last year. By now its just we are tired of any lack of updates, while Lightroom continues getting major improvements in its rendering.
I use it all the time. My kids use it. My friends use it. It's useful when you know your SO is coming home from shopping and needs help.
Sure that is the case of many games. But there are many that cost a million to make and are phenomenal.
Because those ludicrous prices keep AAA games from being profitable enough to bother porting. If a publisher knows he can sell a real, high quality game for $20-30, more will come. Yes there are MANY high quality games for free to less than $5, but there are many more that won't come without a higher price.
The main issue I have is that I used Google Reader for syncing my read RSS articles between Mac and iPhone. I hope Reeder will add iCloud syncing for this and that'll solve my problem.
It is coming to the Mac as a native port. Supposedly beta testing is in April. So that makes May or June release.
At least for me, I have an easier time picking apps by the last screenshot than by its icon. I'd much rather have that.
I had one of these. Sold it for a palm III later on. Then I bought a Newton 2000 upgraded to a 2100. I have that still. For awhile I used that as inspiration for our product designs. In my collection of stuff it's my pride and joy.