or Connect

Posts by Akac

iOS 6 maps aren't released yet. Its in beta and they have 4-5 months to get it all taken care of. Now Apple's maps does have one thing over Googles - its easier to read because its not so chock full of info. Apple's map also has the same info - but you have to zoom in more. I filed a bug report on this asking for more detail at lower zooms. Have you? If you are a developer you would do that.
I only shoot in RAW. I just prefer the extra depth in color range to work with.
Some of the people commenting here don't have a clue about the actualities of what's going on. The ones who say "its Apple's rules, they know about it, blah, blah, blah" don't actually understand anything about this article. Apple's rules are that you can't have a buy link in your app if you don't also have a in-app purchase buy link. That's not what Dropbox is doing. And its not dropbox, but their SDK. And its not even a buy link anywhere except if you navigate their...
While true now, those apps were iPad only at first.
For us prosumers who were comfortable with FCP7, but struggling and really wanting to like FCP X - is there a good guide I've missed on how to transition? Just basic operations I'm having issues with. I don't use it much but when I do its for work and I'd like to get to know it better. I end up jus using FCP 7 because I know it whereas I go into FCP X and futz around like an idiot for 10 minutes.
In case someone wonders what he's talking about: http://hints.macworld.com/article.ph...11118041933798
Prior art to 2000 when it was first granted (which means it was submitted in the 90s)?
And those of us 4 owners who see Siri and see the future and want a taste now.
Most likely there is a herd of engineers all sweating trying to finish their task so that the store can go online.
Ack, no. AT&T shows iPhone 4s in the upgrade screen, but then only old iPhone 4s in the device selector.