or Connect

Posts by plovell

I don't think these were good. In fact, they had a lot in common with the "Lemmings" SuperBowl ad, and we know how well that was received.
For a big-ish family they may work. As a single user with iPhone + iPad, no way. I already had paid too much to AT&T for my minimal usage (WiFi at home and work mean I have low usage) so I am way better off now.
Harumff. The "seniors on a cruise" does not go down well. Before traveling in Germany last Fall, I deliberately downloaded off-line maps to my iPad so I could navigate without needing a cell connection. I guess we seniors have more foresight than the young'uns
The Apple imagery is certainly not as clear and instantly readable as that shown for Google. Some will argue "that's detail" and I'll agree - the devil is in these details. Personally I think that Apple should not preclude a Maps application from Google on iOS 6. although TOS might allow then to do so. Have both there and see how they do.
In a courtroom, the Judge decides on the law. There is a big space between the walls of legislation, binding legal precedent and local Court rules and the Judge is free to go anywhere within them. The actions of Samsung's lawyers might have been designed to pressure the Judge to admit the evidence they wanted but it seems to have had the opposite effect . Ticking off the Judge is seldom a good strategy unless you're building a cause for appeal. If this evidence was so...
AT&T charges for tethering and that's why I bought a Verizon iPad. That's it - pure and simple. Maybe AT&T will get the message, maybe not. But my previous iPad was AT&T and this one is not. I voted with my wallet.
True. But they didn't send copies of your prints to all your friends.
Don't like this at all. I mean ... EVERY photo ?? And the setup is sneaky. It goes right away into setup and the only options for "photos to upload" were "all" or "new". How about an option for "None" ?? It does need authorization and asks for it so they get a checkmark on that one. But the only button is "Authorize". There isn't a "Don't Authorize". It took me a minute to realize that the solution was the small "Cancel" button in the status bar. This process feels too...
Ping Pong Nothing more need be said.
Remember that brokers make their commissions on both sides. Both buying and selling. So they need churn. What do we have, folks? Churn.