or Connect

Posts by plovell

The Apple imagery is certainly not as clear and instantly readable as that shown for Google. Some will argue "that's detail" and I'll agree - the devil is in these details. Personally I think that Apple should not preclude a Maps application from Google on iOS 6. although TOS might allow then to do so. Have both there and see how they do.
In a courtroom, the Judge decides on the law. There is a big space between the walls of legislation, binding legal precedent and local Court rules and the Judge is free to go anywhere within them. The actions of Samsung's lawyers might have been designed to pressure the Judge to admit the evidence they wanted but it seems to have had the opposite effect . Ticking off the Judge is seldom a good strategy unless you're building a cause for appeal. If this evidence was so...
AT&T charges for tethering and that's why I bought a Verizon iPad. That's it - pure and simple. Maybe AT&T will get the message, maybe not. But my previous iPad was AT&T and this one is not. I voted with my wallet.
True. But they didn't send copies of your prints to all your friends.
Don't like this at all. I mean ... EVERY photo ?? And the setup is sneaky. It goes right away into setup and the only options for "photos to upload" were "all" or "new". How about an option for "None" ?? It does need authorization and asks for it so they get a checkmark on that one. But the only button is "Authorize". There isn't a "Don't Authorize". It took me a minute to realize that the solution was the small "Cancel" button in the status bar. This process feels too...
Ping Pong Nothing more need be said.
Remember that brokers make their commissions on both sides. Both buying and selling. So they need churn. What do we have, folks? Churn.
This fellow's a clown. 1. the time at which you could get an upgrade (without paying full price or ETF) was LENGTHENED and is now 20 months. That's AT&T - no-one else has had iPhone long enough. That's "lengthened", not "shortened". 2. T-Mobile recently said that its competitive position was weakened by NOT having iPhone 3. I'm sure any carrier that wishes can decide to no longer sell/support iPhone. I don't think we'll see a queue for the exit, will we?
AT&T has been saying for years that ".. it is impossible to unlock an iPhone". That's exactly what AT&T Customer Service told me about six months ago when I wanted my iPhone 4 unlocked for international travel. So now it seems that they will unlock it in June when my contract is over. Big deal. They'll let me use the phone that I have paid for !! Bug F deal !! No thank you, AT&T. Too little, too late.
So much for the lies we've been fed "... it is impossible to unlock an iPhone"