or Connect

Posts by oomu

evil scrooge here, you are annoying, sad and full of bitter. - it's very nice for the USA to put a little fun in kiddies lifes. Of course one day you have to learn, no, santa doesn't exist, but it was a good time waiting for presents. I prefer that America than the other one you try to force upon the world : the bitter sad america. - >Merry Christmas everyone (Yes I celebrate secular Christmas) I'm not religious or whatever (christ ? god ? no sir, I don't...
of course, you can pay apple to have the key to sign and you can do ANYTHING YOU want on YOUR iphone (or any iphone you sign) it's not that expensive, you can use all apple tools, and tweak YOUR iphone with ANY software you create. you are NOT force to use the app store for your own software on your own iphone. you can hack. You are free to hack, tweak, break your iphone. Your iphone is your iphone. - well, I would like apple to give free private-use...
clear and simple.
in so many cases like these, the two parties cannot agree about WHO pay WHAT. There are many reasons to think you have rights but no. Maybe you bought the technology to someone else with the right, but in fact they were not authorized to licence it themselves or maybe the original creator think they have not the right, but in fact they did (!) or they use a version for a body standard and you are part of the organisation ? there were many older case. none...
no. it's open, it's royaltie free, and documented. Manufacturers just need to send TWO letters and accept than apple has nothing to do with their own product.
I totally agree with a greener apple I want to support them more and more they are greener. if they could leave China , their product would be a lot expensive, but I would try to still buy it. Because I would support ANY company leaving China. (well, if China changes his ways, of course it will become a moot point) - Al Gore was never a problem for me. He did some goods. and beside, Apple is not lead by one man. but by a lof of people, and steve jobs is just the...
displayport is not an "apple standard". and mini-displayport is just a more little version. - of couse, when this new technology will be available (2 years?) you will be drooling on the NEW best thing! Maybe a totally new crazy display technology, or a amazing delirious new holo-stockage thing ? whatever. The thing is : be happy of the human genius, nothing will force you to upgrade in the minute and you can be amazed by the technology when you want.
hate is always EVIL. always. you will be angry, you will be in pain, it will be only about you and you will be alone. In the end, the hate only hurt you. Other people will learn to avoid you and let you alone. just let these companies alone and go to do a walk in a forest. it will be nice.
I'm a foreigner, so of course I'm evil and red. Sometimes, when I'm evil, I hope you will keep your old dated medical system and all the crazy corporate schemes and cost. because, a stronger and better America would be too much awesome for my little country to absorb. Federal regulations will not strip liberty to pay whatever you want for anything you want. It will keep stealth at bay and help to spend money MORE EFFICIENTLY (translation : to help and save more...
Tegra and HD output ?!!!! NO. you are dead wrong here. Appleinsider would be very surprised by tegra in an apple product and apple fanboy will say hd output is useless and then proceed to cry. - about oled. I read disappointing story about what oled was supposed to bring to TV. It seems, not only with zune, than full-color ipod-like screen oled are NOT what technicals newspapers told me it would be. For TV, it's like a distant futur for better tv thanks to oled.