or Connect

Posts by oomu

displayport is not an "apple standard". and mini-displayport is just a more little version. - of couse, when this new technology will be available (2 years?) you will be drooling on the NEW best thing! Maybe a totally new crazy display technology, or a amazing delirious new holo-stockage thing ? whatever. The thing is : be happy of the human genius, nothing will force you to upgrade in the minute and you can be amazed by the technology when you want.
hate is always EVIL. always. you will be angry, you will be in pain, it will be only about you and you will be alone. In the end, the hate only hurt you. Other people will learn to avoid you and let you alone. just let these companies alone and go to do a walk in a forest. it will be nice.
I'm a foreigner, so of course I'm evil and red. Sometimes, when I'm evil, I hope you will keep your old dated medical system and all the crazy corporate schemes and cost. because, a stronger and better America would be too much awesome for my little country to absorb. Federal regulations will not strip liberty to pay whatever you want for anything you want. It will keep stealth at bay and help to spend money MORE EFFICIENTLY (translation : to help and save more...
Tegra and HD output ?!!!! NO. you are dead wrong here. Appleinsider would be very surprised by tegra in an apple product and apple fanboy will say hd output is useless and then proceed to cry. - about oled. I read disappointing story about what oled was supposed to bring to TV. It seems, not only with zune, than full-color ipod-like screen oled are NOT what technicals newspapers told me it would be. For TV, it's like a distant futur for better tv thanks to oled.
what a troll. We don't need no stinking flash.
all drugs are bad (for your health) because they affect your body. It's not use to argue with specious about foods or works. Yeah, stuff can be dangerous, what is your point ? to not care about it ? For medicinal reason, professionals assist you to cure a sickness. It's not without reason. ALL drugs, legal or not are dangerous. Even insulin. You should only take one because you are perfectly sure of the effect and it will allow you to have a good...
>MPEG-4 isn't a proprietary group. It consists of 350 companies, universities, and research groups. The license >isn't corporate profit, it pays for research and development. but it is a ugly patent covered stuff. and license price are very very expensive and refuse distribution of binary opensource reimplementation in software the license is HUGE corporate profit of course, and it's nice, I mean, corporate profit paid me (and I give gifts thanks to that), it also...
by the way, what is a "pundit" ? a big bad guy we have to hate because he dare to spit on apple garden ? sigh, surely me and my iphone and 3 macs will be a pundit because I just want one nice standard video codec ho silly me...
sigh.. nice explanation BUT I DON'T CARE ! I want a Free to implement, to use , to create and to read and efficient format to publish video on the web for ALL KIND OF DEVICES ! Cars, computers, mobile, phone, tiny watches and whatever coming ! I want it for Mozilla or apple or Nestlé ! And I'm fucking tired with patents trolls, the mpeg L.A extravagant prices and so on. You are not for progress and free market, just to defend Apple at all cost. but...
"I agree with you that the wow factor is at it's height right now but it won't stay that way. People will begin losing interest in Leopard. Like I said, as Microsoft moves closer to releasing Windows 7, the attention will begin to move in that direction. " it's fascinating how we speak about tools, software, to do work and hobbies, like we speak about new dolls, fighting like little girls about the new fashion. the "wow factor".. tell me it's "how the world...