or Connect

Posts by oomu

Where are you in the last 15 years ?Apple never changed design because you were bored. They improve on it.Did you never see the iPods or MacBook Air ? Never ?
You should read the answer about MBA, iPod and iMac designs. Thanks.
Yes He seems joyful and happy to help people.
even the graphical elements in "game center" are translated but the name. in the main window, is written, in green-yellow text : "Meilleurs jeux de Game Center"
the one true french is the one spoken in France, not Quebec, Sweden, Belgium, Africa... hu... okay... - now seriously : Apple is an american company, yes it's true, but apple should accept to be a GLOBAL company : to translate in local language with all their quirks EACH core applications ! for example in french Os X, _everything_ is translated but "App Store" ... why why ??? "Game Center" in french.. WHY? ALL the text inside "App store" and "Game center" are...
An iPad is already enough to do any thing.
I will buy the Macboo Pro to $2200 (mostly same in euro), the next month. why ? because of the retina screen mostly, and its relative light weight for that kind of power and quality.
no line for me I just ordered it.
"1920x1200 displays for 15" " without bigger police and UI is too little for me. you really want to kill my eyes, no ? - a retina display will allow the same ratio than now for police and the ui and more details in pictures, documents and all.
thunderbolt.