or Connect

Posts by oomu

even the graphical elements in "game center" are translated but the name. in the main window, is written, in green-yellow text : "Meilleurs jeux de Game Center"
the one true french is the one spoken in France, not Quebec, Sweden, Belgium, Africa... hu... okay... - now seriously : Apple is an american company, yes it's true, but apple should accept to be a GLOBAL company : to translate in local language with all their quirks EACH core applications ! for example in french Os X, _everything_ is translated but "App Store" ... why why ??? "Game Center" in french.. WHY? ALL the text inside "App store" and "Game center" are...
An iPad is already enough to do any thing.
I will buy the Macboo Pro to $2200 (mostly same in euro), the next month. why ? because of the retina screen mostly, and its relative light weight for that kind of power and quality.
no line for me I just ordered it.
"1920x1200 displays for 15" " without bigger police and UI is too little for me. you really want to kill my eyes, no ? - a retina display will allow the same ratio than now for police and the ui and more details in pictures, documents and all.
thunderbolt.
it was not a flop. it was pretty in line with others macbook, but the ssd option was not often purchased it changed with the ssd macbook air, yes, that was a success, the mba took over the macbook and ssd was viable for consumers.
for any geeks/computers enthusiast from the 80s/90s, it's very hard to forgot the hate for Microsoft very hard, I assure you. I'm joking but it's like I have sometimes to take pills to not hate MS for 80s old stuff... there are so many stories, so many, too much. so many wasted opportunities for greater products and better computers because of Microsoft. You could write books and of course many books was made about these years. So please, understand old geezers. Take...
I would talk for hours, days, weeks(!) about how much Microsoft was a company dishonest, screwing the industry, computers enthusiasts and consumers all together (yes!) and Bill Gates never was the passionate and vibrant person as Steve Jobs. Still, Ballmer I can't respect, Bill Gates, I'm forced to respect him for his acts. He talks and acts a lot for his philanthropy. Maybe he atones for microsoft, some would say, but in the end, it was not so bad (it was just...