or Connect

Posts by oomu

lion enabled applications of course save ALL THE TIME your documents, new or old, "saved" or not, named or not. if you just create a new untitled document, yup, it is saved. - "Save as" is no more in textedit. Now you have "save" who allow you to name the new document or create a new version immediately and "duplicate" to create a new document starting from an old.
NO they shouldn't ! Computers are TOOLS ! Tools have to be EASIER and more EFFICIENT ! _I_ WORK in IT field : I'm a LINUX sysadmin and I help people everyday TOO. and I say : computer were invented to solve problems, not add bazillion of esoteric technicals weird stuff to people life ! I'm very angry, because you sir don't care about people. Apple add many exciting features to Lion , some are for power users, some to help accessibility and a LOT, yes, to improve the...
there are still new things for you to love. I promise.
no you don't agree : voiceover can describe the interface and a list without displaying a "scrollbar". and for universe's sake : they are still AVAILABLE if you want ! they even magically come back if you use only a mouse without tactile or scroll button. isn't the world marvelous ?
no. It's just what you feel. There are many great movies. not all is hollywood blockbusters. Everytime, some "old" (in spirit, everyone can be old suddenly) people come and tell "now it's all dull, in my time, life was great and men were real men, women were real women and little furry creatures was real furry creatures". It's just fact of life. Old people always think the present is dull for whatever reasons. Piracy did not change anything in the content of movies....
You don't need to be totally deaf to need subtitles, time will harm your hearing. So yes, I'm glad CC is an obligation. It's a shame new digital distribution platform does not provide subtitles. it's very useful. Also, my sight is poor but I'm not blind, I use accessibility tools of mac os x and ios every day, I'm glad they exist. - how do you know, noone with some handicap is not trying to work in your field ?
it's not what the article is telling. appleinsider is reporting the launching is "meh" and Microsoft has significant challenge on the market (for once : an open market, the bane of Microsoft)
I don't care to any reason you gave here. I just want a slim mac, easy to bring with me, fast to get on, and pleasant to edit documents (iworks one, intranet website, browse internet for documentation) in my work. a mba is enough to read movies. you can really use xcode 4 on it (and of course to connect an external display) and a joy in casual writing and browsing. I'm also glad macbook pro of flaming death are available for others people. the mbp is a great powerful...
No Nintendo is like apple They know how to create software and to keep the control but like Apple their business is to sell hardware. It's not Mario video game who makes the money but the wii and ds. But mario allows to sell many devices.
Nothing change AT ALL. Just air printing