or Connect

Posts by crazy_mac_lover

It world be great If the angry bird game can also be 3d
oh my god...supply constraint may affect iphone 5s and china mobile cant get enough iphones . Apple dived .
What will happen to aapl if people start to know the china mobile deal is only CHINA Mobile becomes Apple online retailer?
I am very excited and ready to see the dive of AAPL on 18th. FROM that day , u will become like me who disregard whatever news about Apple from Wall Shit Journal.   ONLY stupid will trust the so-called source from WALL SHIT journal which has a long history of posting misleading news of AAPL.   CHINA MOBILE has denied .   UPDATE: A China Mobile spokesman told CNN's Beijing bureau Tuesday that there was no deal yet with Apple (AAPL) and that the Suzhou site was not...
Based on the above ad which says the number of reservation is only less than 10k which is enough to push aapl down .
The china mobile deal is not only business to business , it is also political to political . By looking at the face of USA Vice President when he visited china , u know china won't send this gift to America. Nobody seems to talk about what will happen to aapl if the deal isn't inked .
The china mobile deal is not only business to business , it is also political to political . By looking at the face of USA Vice President when he visited china , u know china won't send this gift to America. Nobody seems to talk about what will happen to aapl if the deal isn't inked .
looking at the face of usa vice president , look at how impolite his face is when he visits china . u know the china mobile deal is not inked . it is not only company to company , it is political to political .
I don't believe wall shit journal , it always lies . Coz of its name , I sold all of my aapl to wait for a big pull back on 18th .
If the deal not announce on 18th, how much can aapl drop ? Nightmare for Apple investors ?If the deal really inked , china mobile can always say " we decline to comment . " or if they want to announce TOGETHER , China mobile can always say " we will have announcement later "