or Connect

Posts by Miami Craig

1: how do you boot into open transport 2: what does reset the nvram do exactly? no i havent tried reformating. will do next.
bump
Powermac G4 - SP 1.25 ghz 786 mb RAM Firewire drive- OWC mercury 80 gig oxford 911 chipset running most recent firmware from OWC 0S 9.2.2 & OS X 10.2.6 Computer started crashing while recording in protools to the firewire drive (have had the drive for a year or 2 no problems). Now drive unmounts randomly when it is under heavy read/write use under X as well as 9. I've ran disk utilities on it (disk first aid & norton) and found no problems. I bought...
I've said already i was talking about illegally saving the streams from other computers using a program like audio hijack. Have plenty of fun streaming from one to another. Thats not what i was talking about. "dont lay this stealing crap on me" ??? What would you prefer to call it? When you 'aquire' something that you did not pay for and by LAW are required to do so, is that not theft? Boohoo, your upset about all the money it cost for those CD's. It cost...
Alright maybe i should be more specific on whos breaking the law. Any of the asses out there like this guy ARE stealing. Not that i need to, but I'll explain how hes using Audiohijack. Audiohijack taps into the audio of pretty much any program on OS X at the system level and allows you to record any sound your computer makes into 16 bit 44.1 khz CD-standard-quality AIFFS (yes boys and girls, he's *STEALING* the music that is streaming off of your computers that your...
Wow you guys are awesome. You've found out how to exploit features in iTunes for illegal purposes. You clever fokes. I'm sure thats exactly what they designed it for.
Thank you for an intelligent response. Your right, I am a musician and I am sensitve to the subject. Next time I'll direct my piracy-bashing to the appropriate threads. cheers
Apple's plans for an MP3 service were only confirmed recently. It's not like Gateway slapped together this service in the past few weeks. It's something that was probably laid out on the table, besides the fact that there are similar services ALREADY AVAILABLE. Am i saying that Gateway is going to salvage their failing company? No. Do i use or even want to use any gateway product? No. I was simply defending them for trying to educate the public that stealing...
Wow you guys are all pretty ignorant. Finally a company is stepping up to try to educate people about digital rights, and show that it is illegal and morally wrong to steal music. I've heard so many flat-out dumb comments like "the record industry is suffering now because albums cost to much and theyre only putting out crappy music, not because of file sharing". First off, record sales aren't usually the largest source of income, but its just as important as the...
Audio Hijack. Assuming your using OS X, Audio Hijack will record audio from pretty much any application that you run. Free version should be available on version tracker