or Connect

Posts by Mr. Me

Response removed.
That's just nonsense. Macs running System 6 and System 7 were infected with viruses the same way the PC-compatibles running MS-DOS were infected. Viruses were introduced via floppy disk. As the Internet became popular, a higher percentage of Macs were connected to the Internet than machines running MS-DOS/Windows.
Yes, it does. The price OS X updates is covered by the price of your new Mac.
OK. If you have solved your problem, then you may ignore the post. If not, then I am mystified about the nature of your problem. When I click the Media icon and then the Photos tab in the drop-down panel, both my iPhoto and Photos libraries appear. It just works. Is there anything extraordinary about your Photos library?
Dammit man, pull yourself together!
I have never expressed a desire to steal your guns, except in your overly active imagination.
As he jumped off the balcony after shooting President Lincoln in the back of the head, John Wilkes Booth shouted "Sic Semper Tyrannis" [Thus be to tyrants]. Here you are expressing the same sentiments 150 years after that awful night.Having already complained about Reconstruction, you now express common cause with America's first Presidential assassin. You are one sick puppy.
The Civil War began in 1860. It ended in 1865. That is five years of United States history. Its had no effect on world history before 1860.Reconstruction ended in 1877. It is a lame excuse to blame the condition of the Confederate states on Reconstruction 138 years after the end of Reconstruction. The blame should be placed on those who continue to resist the fact that the World has changed since 1865. It is not going to change back.Repeat the word delusion all you want....
Clarify your point. Is it delusional to believe that the AR-15 is effective against unarmed opponents? Is is delusional to believe that you people think that everyone is out to get you?You don't seem to understand that eleven states tried the fight thing 155 years ago. It did not end well. Now, 150 years after the end of the Civil War the 11 states that succeeded and fought against the United States are among the poorest in the Nation. Although many citizens of those...
It is not normal. It is becoming less normal everyday. That is the thing that irks these gun fetishists. I am old enough to remember when households had one or two guns--a rifle, a shotgun, or a rifle and shotgun. As the number of gun owners declines, gun sellers have come to rely on repeat buyers of maintain viability. So now, you have households with more than a dozen firearms of various descriptions. There no way on Earth that anyone can handle more than one or two guns...