or Connect

Posts by Mr. Me

You are absolutely correct. People seem to forget if they ever knew that the original development systems for the Xbox 360 were Apple Power Mac G5s running Windows NT. This was years after Microsoft "dropped" PPC support in Windows NT. 
By Pro, I assume that you mean MacBook Pro. How large is your hard drive and how much free space does it have?
If Office 2011 is slow and unresponsive on your system, then the problem is on your system. We can't fix a problem on your system until you give some information about your system.
I have my iPhone is a case. So that would be a "No."
  This is not the best way and it is not how Apple does business. When Apple needs its own manufacturing capacity, it uses its cash reserves to build the factory capacity for its contractor.
huerix, you need to add fiber to your diet. The fact is that the only iPhone that you are forced to purchase from Apple is the iPhone itself. Chargers, docks, extra ear buds, and other peripherals are available from third parties like Griffin. I usually purchase my iPhones at the AT&T Store. These peripherals are right there on AT&T's carousels and none of them at branded Apple.   As for Macs, virtually no peripheral today is Mac-exclusive. What is more, the only...
POWER is a RISC-based chipset. The original PowerPC was a single-chip implementation of POWER. Apparently latter versions of PowerPC and POWER cross-pollinated each other. POWER3 was based on PowerPC 620. POWER3 was originally intended to be the PowerPC 630. The last PowerPC family, the PowerPC 970 aka PPC G5, was based on the POWER4 chipset. The current POWER chip set is the POWER7.
Absolutely not. If the past predicts the future, then the 2013 iPhone is likely to be the iPhone 5S. 
It is the complete installation of the latest version of iMovie.
  Preach, brother. The public image of Wintel is that that it is the platform of computer nerds. The truth is the diametric opposite. Wintel is the platform of wage slaves. The throngs of IT staff act as overseers on the cubicle plantation. IT is not particularly competent. So, they hold on to their power by keeping the wage slaves ignorant and their bosses in the dark.