or Connect

Posts by Mr. Me

Read with comprehension. The OP does not claim that the Apple Watch will be the most expensive Apple product ever. It says that the Watch will be "among the most expensive" and that it "could" exceed the most expensive product in Apple's current product line. Reminding us that Apple offered computer models priced at $10,000 does nothing to falsify the OP.
Handoff is an OS feature. To be specific, it is an iOS 8/OS X Yosemite feature. If your device is not booted into an OS that supports the feature, then you cannot expect it to work.
Given no additional information, your files sound like the individual segments of a segmented archive. Segmented archives breakup single compressed files into multiple files in the case of a single file's being too large. They usually have the form:{Archive name}.{extenstion}{Archive name}.000{Archive name}.001etc.Locate all files whose that share the same {Archive name} as your .000 and .001 files. One of these files share have an alpha extension such as .zip, .tar, .par,...
So Tim Cook's reputation for squeezing all of the padding out of Apple's outsourcing contracts is undeserved?
OK. This may be an issue with the security differences between Java 8 [or Java 7] and Java 6 from Apple. I deal with this issue while using my firm's Java-based database applet. It works just fine in Java 6. However, it struggles in Java 7 and is inoperable in Java 8. The problem is that the applet was written for a substantially less secure older JVM. Java 8 requires a server certificate that the older JVM does not have. See if you can locate, download, and install Java...
Two questions: Where did you acquire your Java runtime? Which version do you have installed?
It is called "the answer to a question that no one asked." Deal with it;)
You do understand that Office 2013 is Windows-based software?Excel 2010 is Windows-based software. The most recent version of Excel:mac is Excel 2011, part of the Office 2011 suite.
Yep. When you the Bitten Apple logo, you know that it was cheap all the way. Apple ][? Cheap. Macintosh? Cheap. LaserWriter? Cheap. iPod? Cheap. iPhone? Cheap.iPad? Cheap!And it is not just the price of the products that you expect to be cheap. It is the manufacturing materials. In the case of Watch, we know that sapphire is much cheaper than ordinary glass or acrylic used in traditional watches. And then there are production processes. Apple goes bottom-dredging by...
I think you mean PowerMax.