or Connect

Posts by Mr. Me

You posted the usage notes from Dictionary.com? OK. I'll post the definition on Dictionary.com:unique[yoo-neek]adjectiveexisting as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics: a unique copy of an ancient manuscript.having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable: Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint.limited in occurrence to a given class, situation, or area: a species unique to Australia.limited to a single outcome or...
No, no, no, it can't.unique |yoōˈnēk|adjectivebeing the only one of its kind; unlike anything else : the situation was unique in modern politics | original and unique designs.• particularly remarkable, special, or unusual : a unique opportunity to see the spectacular Bolshoi Ballet.• [ predic. ] ( unique to) belonging or connected to (one particular person, group, or place) : a style of architecture that is unique to Portugal.Source: OS X Dictionary
I love how after being proven wrong that certain people try to change the subject and then filibuster on their new subject. That might work with some people, but it doesn't work with me.Nice try, though.
You are completely and totally wrong. Apple allows or had allowed RAM, graphics card, and processor upgrades.
Say what? Contrary to the views expressed in this diatribe, it is a very good thing to know that the Apple Watch gives essentially the same results as a dedicated consumer-grade heart rate monitor. Would it be a good thing to also compare the Apple Watch to a medical grade monitor? Of course it would. However, that is not the point. Knowing that the Watch gives essentially the same results as the dedicated consumer monitor means that the Watch can replace the dedicated...
Personal satisfaction and personal bests are two very different things.You keep asserting this, but you have no evidence to support your assertion.
You are the one who declared that running in a marathon or half-marathon makes one a serious athlete. Therefore, you should define your terms. Are there any other sports that automatically qualify the participant as a serious athlete.I define as serious athlete as one who competes in his or her sport. There are many things to compete for, not just first place. However, the marathon and half-marathon are track and field events that are replete with participants who are...
They don't prevent one from being a serious athlete, but they certainly don't make someone a serious athlete.
Ochsners Health Services is one of the finest healthcare providers in America. As a Louisiana native and resident, I am proud of it and its groundbreaking work with the Apple Watch. As for our Governor, Piyush "Bobby" Jindal is probably the most cynical politician in the country today. Given Jindal's background and education, it is impossible to conceive of a scenario in which Jindal actually believes any of the nonsense that he says. However, he pioneered much of the...
Complete nonsense. The vast majority of marathoners run the races for physical fitness and personal satisfaction.