or Connect

Posts by Mr. Me

You are correct. The text of the Second Amendment is as follows:Thomas Jefferson's original draft of the Second Amerndment read:The Second Amendment was ratified to address a particular issue with the Constitution. That particular issue was the the Constitution gave Congress sole authority to raise an army. Certain states were concerned that state militias which would have superseded the old colonial militias were not allowed under the Constitution. These concerned...
NTFS is better designed that FAT32. HFS+? Not so much.
Funny. I have been an Apple product owner since 1989 when I bought my first Mac. Among my current Apple products in use is a 42 mm Space Black SS Watch with Space Black SS link bracelet. Some of my Apple purchases have been 1st generation. Whatever generation I have purchased, i have never been burned by any Apple product. I certainly have not been burned by my Watch.
Are you talking about Photos as in the new OS X photograph management application or photos as in image files that you want to display inline?
Unlike you two geniuses, I actually researched gang-related crime--on the Internet including the FBI gang crime website and a separate Federal gang violence website. Two things jump out from the data presented:There is nothing that a rational person can characterize as an explosion gang-related crime. To the contrary, the latest figures presented on the primary Federal gang crime website shows that some gang-related crime metrics are down.Homicide is generally not...
Wow! What a stream of racist nonsense.All African Americans are gang members.All African American criminals are not gang members.Most gang activity is not homicide.Most gang crimes are not homicide.Before you opine on things that you clearly know nothing about, you should do at least a minimum of research on the topic. And no, watching Faux News is not research.
I suppose that it would surprise you to learn that white on white crime exceeds black on black crime? Surprise!
iTune 12.2 just appeared in my Mac App Store.
This is your evidence? Wow. Some of us are easily persuaded. Your first link is to a single individual. By his own admission, the author Casey Chan was a reluctant buyer going in. He bought an Watch despite his misgivings. He went from being a reluctant buyer to a dissatisfied owner. I just call him stupid. I am certain that there are others like him, but you have no basis by which you can generalize the stupidity of Chan onto any known fraction of Watch buyers. He...
You keep making very broad assertions with no evidence to backup any of them.