or Connect

Posts by Mr. Me

Yes. Windows is subject to 1000s of viruses and other malware. Windows running under Parallels is Windows. 
This is a truly remarkable thread. People want applications that have never not been on the Mac to the ported to the Mac. SPSS is among the many software titles that has been available on the Mac for decades.
  This is simply not true. Mac clones were not clones in the true sense of the word. This was before the New World ROM in software. Back then, the thing that made a Mac a Mac was the Toolbox ROM in firmware. Every Mac "clone" featured a genuine Toolbox ROM supplied by Apple. In this sense, Mac clones were really genuine Macs in different cases.
Thunderbolt is not tied to an individual computer model.
  It truly amazing to me the number of forum members who do not understand the concept of April Fools Day.
You do understand that this was an April Fool's joke?
  Some of us are kind of slow on the up take. Are you going to run down to your nearest Apple Store to buy a new iPlay?
  Agreed. More a year ago, I made similar points. Most people seem to think that an Apple HDTV set is about content. Apple has to make deals with producers, but producers are reluctant to give Apple that kind of control, the reasoning goes. They can't seem to get their heads around the fact that most homes have access to more content than they can manage. The great problem to be solved is content management. This is where Apple has an enormous role to play.   As I see it,...
  A few points: Contrary to your statement, many on the Religious Right do in fact want to convert the United States of America from a representative democratic republic based on the Constitution of the United States into a theocracy based on their interpretation of the Holy Bible. We do not force our conscience on axe murders, rapists, tax cheats, and liars. We arrest, try, and incarcerate them. After they serve their sentences, then they are released from...
  OMG. Let us not play stupid. The Republican ideas sent forth by President Obama are legion. The most famous is Obamacare which is Romneycare. You are intelligent enough to post on this site. We can assume that you are intelligent enough to Google other Republican ideas that President Obama has adopted.