or Connect

Posts by Mr. Me

I have a 2003 Dual 2.0 GHz PowerMac G5, which is a much older and much less power than your system. The 1080p trailers seemed perfectly OK to me.
The trailers are not posted at your link. That site aggregates trailers from several other sites. The Ice Age trailer is both huge and posted on Yahoo.com. Of the originating sites represented, Yahoo.com is comparatively slow. BTW, do you mean Mac Pro or MacBook Pro?
OK, we get it. You like Nokia. Can we move on now?
Do you want a ready-made database setup to accept your data or do you want a database management system that you can use to create your own application? If you want the latter, then you can use FileMaker's Bento. You may also use the opensource OfficeOffice or its Java-based version, NeoOffice.
Click Search. Click Advanced Search. Type-in the words that you are looking for. Click Search Now.
It's just too much work to go to the Amazon.com website yourself
Go here. QuickTime 7.6 for Leopard is the first choice. QuickTime 7.6 for Tiger is the second choice.
Sameung? At any rate, plasma is just about dead. Those that remain on the market will not remain long because concerns about energy consumption and environmental issues. The latest thing is 1080p LCD with LED backlighting. They are also more expensive than regular LCD sets. However, LED backlit LCD models will supplant the older LCD sets because they use less energy and are more environmentally friendly. SD is simply not an issue. The quality of SD display is at least as...
That some cellphones get better reception that others is obvious. As a MOTO RAZR owner and former user, no one knows this truth better than I. To imply that cellphones made by Nokia or any other manufacturer can arbitrarily receive any signal anywhere is nonsense.
Neither Apple nor Nokia can provide the repeaters. Repeaters must be provided by the service providers.