or Connect

Posts by Crimguy

I have a feeling that more than a few people are unable to do an update because they are trying to do it OTA and don't have the 5.8GB free. And it's been slightly buggy on my 5s, and rebooted itself 3x on my iPad 3.  The iPad is also now slowing down.  100% certain this is Apple's way of getting ppl like me to upgrade otherwise good hardware.
Anyone know of Beats integration in the iTunes desktop application? The web interface doesn't cut it as it doesn't have native airplay integration, forcing me to output all sound from my mac to a airplay device as opposed to just the application's. I don't want to have to mess with AirFoil...
I don't know anyone in my industry who is not using Word exclusively, except for a lot of older attorneys who will never give up wordperfect.   This sound like complete bs to me.
Considering I've only seen perhaps 3 android devices in the wild, I find all of those numbers to be suspicious. Kindle notwithstanding.
So perhaps, if they could improve the trackpad on the keyboard, they'd have more of a winner? I agree with your issue - when you're on the keyboard, you generally want to stay on the keyboard, and not bring your hand up to the screen. Kinda what the late, great Mr. Jobs said himself when discussing touch screens on MacBooks.
Meh. I think the "vertical" strategy of Apple has had little to do with their success. Their products over the past 15 years, particularly the ipod, the iPhone, the iPad, and OSX, were simply so much better than the competition. iPod - great interface with revolutionary scroll wheel was miles ahead of the clunky buttons that companies like Diamond Rio and Creative brought to market. iPhone - capacitive touch screen and snappy performance coupled with an ingenious...
I have to say that a lot of the color choices are a bit too reminiscent of Windows XP. And that's a bad thing.
You are absolutely correct.  Until yesterday, though, the iMac made an excellent office pc despite it's consumer lineage.  And that's a bit of a problem for me.  I don't need to upgrade graphics cards and cpu's at my office, but hard drives and ram are definitely things that become "too small" or obsolete (or break) with time.  What in the Apple lineup fits that bill now other than a Mac Pro?  And a Mac Pro is way too much computer for my needs at work.   Maybe Apple...
I noticed.  Ergonomics are weird, although I've accidentally put sd cards in the dvd slot when I wasn't looking ;-D   I think the new imac is very attractive, but frankly a step backward in every other way (except performance).   This computer, as one Macrumors user posited, seems geared to a purely consumer/home user demographic, perhaps to segment itself from any future Mac Pro models that come out.    Well, i have a few imacs at my law office, and these...