or Connect

Posts by Crimguy

I am sure the metadata is different to some extant to what Apple has in their DB.  However, the artist and album name are identical.  And the disc was burned from CD via iTunes a number of years ago.  It was able to correctly identify the album and track names using CDDB back in the day.  Now it seems to be confused. There are also a couple albums that are now split into two albums in my library.  There are instances when I sort by artist, only to find there are 2 artists...
For classical it's simply awesome.  An opera costs $40 on CD.  You have to pick one performance, and there are many that are good.  Which do you like the most?  You'll drop hundreds of dollars in the old world finding what you like.  Now, you have access to all of them.  
Apple Music is a great idea, but unfortunately count me in to the group of ppl who have had their carefully crafted music libraries completely messed up by the new service.   This is really not something that in my opinion can be dismissed as something minor.  It's breaking my music collection, gathered over 30 years and painstakingly curated over dozens of hours.  It's now a complete mess.   Also - the service itself doesn't work properly.  Exit Stage Left by Rush (a...
I thought it was just me.  I could've sworn I bought Mothership Connection through iTunes but they are saying not authorized. I really love what they're trying to do, but my one problem is that it's not figuring out a lot of the music on my computer because of reorganized (I say improved) tags.  So about 1/2 of my library shows up on my iPhone but unplayable.  Is there an option to not show music it doesn't recognize on iOS via iCloud?
That's kinda awesome in a way. If it's a hit, in 20 years you'll be telling your kids about it.
Yup.  Looks cool in person but when you realize how useless it is . . . 
I agree - it wasn't meant to be a negative post.  It does what it's designed to do and does it well, at a decent price.  I have not experienced many issues with formatting that another poster mentions. Jobs made great theater about the formatting, font, and experience of ebooks, but only on rare occasions have I encountered titles on kindle that fell below iBooks.  
It's good for reading novels, that's about it. Display is easy on the eyes and good battery life. My dog chewed on mine for about 20 minutes (accident, honest!) and it still works.
I ran the top command and noted nothing out of the ordinary with Spotify.  Used a lot of memory (Spotify Help) but in terms of cpu usage it was a creampuff compared to itunes, which averaged about 15.3% even though it wasn't playing anything! Either way I've never had any complaints about running spotify, even on my 12" macbook.
Your point is what exactly?