or Connect

Posts by gar

That's because you asked the wrong question. so I'll ask you the right question and if you give me the right answer, I'll give you the right answer ;P Question: which new late 2007 iMac? the 20" or 24" model?
"Nippon" - Laibach from the CD album Volk, Mute Records Ltd. 2006
Definitely a Bluetooth logo, but it isn't on the other picture where the iPod touch is shown downloading a track via wireless.
$199 for a 30GB flash iPod? Dream on. The current 4GB flash based iPod nano is $199. So you'll be happy if you get a 8GB for that price.
Good camera, I have one too. love it. There is no info on an updated MacBook yet, only a product release history on which we can expect an update in the october /november time frame. Probably Santa Rosa MacBooks with a modest speedbump of the C2D to 2.0 and 2.2GHz.
Get a wirelessrouter or use the one you got from your profider. Because, If your brother want to use internet your iMac has to be active and your iMac's performance will decrease if he starts some haevy surfing.
No, it probably means the MBP15" is in stronger demand than Apple can deliver.
24" iMac 2.8GHzas expected about the same score as aplnub.
My 24" iMac 2.8GHz will arrive on monday.I'm curious how much faster it will be.
primatelabs Geekbenched the new 2.8GHz 24" iMac. overall score: iMac (24" Mid 2007) 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Extreme = 3791 iMac (24" Mid 2007) 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo = 3243 If you read through the test you'll understand the $250 premium of the 2.8Ghz only pays off if you intend to do a lot of processor intensive tasks.