or Connect

Posts by Metrix

Maybe Samsung should waterproof their washing machines first, I hear they flooding homes and doing nothing about it.
I think it's like this. If I found out after interviewing two candidates for a position one male and one female that they just married(not to each other). I would automatically assume that the woman would likely be starting a family and I would have to deal with her being out for 3 to 6 months and probably eventually want to work part time or leave altogether. Yes its not fair, but it's probably a risk employers may not want to take. 
I just met a Korean woman on my flight to Denver. She owned an iPhone because she said "Samsung is corrupt". She said that even the President fears the head of Samsung. She also said they control grocery stores or food I'm not sure what she meant by that, but went on to say that they own all the Starbucks because they weren't going to have it any other way. This is the first I have heard of things like this. She also said "Americans don't know and don't care they just keep...
It seems like every time Apple does something with Intel it becomes a directive to all of Apple's competitors. UltraPhone: Slightly thinner than an iPhone,slightly lighter than a iPhone, improved touch ID, near zero bevel, you get the idea.
Isn't this Apple's choice to do what it wants to do?
Is it just me or does it look like .....
What, multi billion dollar institutions want to do things on the up and up?
I think there is a fundamental problem where one man's or woman's morality is not another's. Whether straight or gay we all have morals or standards by which we live. In some communities marrying ones 1st cousin is acceptable where others would be appalled. Many people fear the slippery slope. If we let 2nd cousins marry than 1st cousins are next and then brother marrying sister and so on. This already exists and is not anything new, but how can we allow a 65 year old cult...
This is another thing that seems to set Apple apart from their competition. I know many people don't like the "locked out" environment but I appreciate their effort to protect young children. I would like to think this is an ideal that they are unwilling to trade for profit unlike many other companies.
I totally agree. I think Apple is trying to limit exposure of new products with competing companies like Samsung until they can find other suppliers. You know as soon as Apple comes out with anything new it will immediately be copied. I think there is a back log of products on the horizon.