or Connect

Posts by Metrix

I'll second DDG. It's not like you can't still do an occasional Goog or Bing search when you need to. 
Let me guess they did this in house.
Went with T-Mobile and saved $100 per month on four lines. Ask ATT to unlock your phone and see how ugly they can be.
It's not broken, just a way for agency's to further control and track information. Is it possible that FCC will be directed by agency's to block information as a "Matter of National Security"?
The sales numbers would have been the same even if the iPhone 6 was the same size as the 5s. This was just Apples way of killing the last little niche that Samsung had. Samsung's last play was to make a phone that looked like it was solid metal. 
Absolutely not! It started with desktop computers market share of 2% and maybe got to 4%, introducing the colored iMac launched to new plateau, then iPod even greater, MacBook Air, iPhone and then iPad. Apple grows so that it can introduce the next bigger product, using each product as a platform for the next.
Can I not say the same thing about Android phones, "well I wish it was 64bit 2 years ago", or "I wish it had better selection of apps", or "I wish I could update to the latest OS"
I agree I would rather support Apple's effort to generate jobs in US.
I would hope you are more outraged at the family corruption of Samsung. I've been told by South Koreans that they not only control the government but also the food. I am sure buying Samsung products supports "real" illegal activities compared to Apple who just can't keep up with demand. 
C'mon everyone knows that the Samsung guys in the Best Buys are more like these guys in their commercials than the Apple Geniuses. I think Apple should do a commercial showing the one Samsung guy in the Best Buy looking up in the air because there is anyone visiting the Samsung counter. I give Samsung 6 more months before they are out of Best Buys.