or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

I was forced to buy a 64GB iPhone 5 because the 32's were sold out at the time.  I originally thought it would be overkill, but being a music lover and an app user, it's been around 50GB usage for awhile.  I'm still thinking whether I need 128.  Probably will get it in the end.   Oh, that reality distortion field...
I noticed a major degradation in Siri with iOS7.  Accuracy has been for shit.  I have to correct much of it, even though I speak loud enough and slowly enough.  
"I know a few apple product owners, and they are saying the same thing as me, "enough already apple" just get on with making the best products and software, we don't care what samsung, windows, or anyone else are doing.. End of story."   You do realize Apple is not pursuing Samsung to make you or anybody else happy outside of its shareholders and employees?   If all you care about is Apple's next great product, I suggest you stop clicking on these stories and focus on...
Flash needs to die.
Really?  Using "Look Up" on the iMac yields the following:  impactful |imˈpaktfəl| adjectivehaving a major impact or effect: an eye-catching and impactful design.
Yeah, we really don't need to rehash Microsoft's enforced monopoly and Apple's bad management all over again do we?  I mean, that's pretty much what it was. At least now I choose to be a slave to Steve's vision.  If it's not one thing it's another.  As consumers in a capitalistic society, that's what we do.  I'm glad you pointed that out.
I did...in addition to all of the other Apple products that I am satisfied with!
Yeah that too!We had the double whammy of the Apple commercial and the game! Win-win for the fans both!
Having been a slave to the Microsoft ecosystem for 20 years, personally I'm glad to be free of it. That makes all the difference in my iPad, my iPhone, my MacBook Pro, and my iMac all of which I use in my personal creative life and for my business.
Yeah, whatever dude.I'm not going to list all the different ways I use my iPad in "creative ways" or for my business. It's not any of your business how I use it. Just take the statement for what it is bro and let it go.