or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

Actually, I think cActually, creating Apple is the best thing Stevo did for Apple (along with the Woz).
OK. I'm just going to be a homer and say: OSX Santa Cruz!   BOOM!  Drop the mic!
Nobody has demonstrated more hate on this board than you. It's sad watching you spiral into your homophobic, homo-hating vicious circle. I pray you get help soon. Really I do.
Oh, good Lord.  There really, really is no hope for you.  Quoting the Family Research Council is proof enough.   Go back into your cave.  It's less dangerous in there.  
This will be great for Apple as long as they get access to the search and use data to make Siri better.    Personally, I would avoid using (stifled laugh) Cortana, anyway based on the name alone (yes, that was a shallow complaint with a little bit of sarcasm, and yes, I know where the name came from.  Didn't play Halo either).  I still hate MS with a passion and would never use anything of theirs unless I had to, like for work or something.  I'm quite happy in my Apple...
Easy.  I don't own 50,000 songs and even if I did, it would be too many to ever listen to in a lifetime.  Not only that, maybe 4,000 in my relatively paltry but valuable to me collection of about 7,500 are truly worth listening to.  You're better off with the streaming service of your choice.  Google, overkill again and again.   If it's a shared collection between users, OK, I might see that.
I was going to say that.  That I wouldn't be surprised if Apple begins signing up acts, does the promotion and sells the music themselves.  Cuts out the record labels and their waste and decadence.  The acts get a better cut of the pie and we get the music we want, not what the labels push at any given time.  We'll see. 
Agree.  I tune in only to watch a desired game, otherwise I could do without the blowhards on the network and their histrionics.
I tried ESPOS and it just plain s*cked.  I'm with Yahoo Sports and Bleacher Report.  
I got it.  Others get so touchy about every comment they forget what sarcasm looks like anymore. I thought it was funny.