or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

The Apple Store I was at had hired security to monitor the lines and they laid down the "cutting" policy.  We were also empowered to "snitch" on cutters.  If you let people cut in line, all of those people would be banned and the person who let them cut would also be banned.  
I was waiting in line when they told us the Plus was sold out.  I went into the store to see the phones and actually handle them.  The Plus is giant and not really what I need.  I came to the realization that the bigger size was for people who want a phablet, not necessarily the one to have because it is perceived as being better than the 6.  Other than the optical stabilization, there isn't any feature I am missing out on. I'm happy with the 6.
I was forced to buy a 64GB iPhone 5 because the 32's were sold out at the time.  I originally thought it would be overkill, but being a music lover and an app user, it's been around 50GB usage for awhile.  I'm still thinking whether I need 128.  Probably will get it in the end.   Oh, that reality distortion field...
I noticed a major degradation in Siri with iOS7.  Accuracy has been for shit.  I have to correct much of it, even though I speak loud enough and slowly enough.  
"I know a few apple product owners, and they are saying the same thing as me, "enough already apple" just get on with making the best products and software, we don't care what samsung, windows, or anyone else are doing.. End of story."   You do realize Apple is not pursuing Samsung to make you or anybody else happy outside of its shareholders and employees?   If all you care about is Apple's next great product, I suggest you stop clicking on these stories and focus on...
Flash needs to die.
Really?  Using "Look Up" on the iMac yields the following:  impactful |imˈpaktfəl| adjectivehaving a major impact or effect: an eye-catching and impactful design.
Yeah, we really don't need to rehash Microsoft's enforced monopoly and Apple's bad management all over again do we?  I mean, that's pretty much what it was. At least now I choose to be a slave to Steve's vision.  If it's not one thing it's another.  As consumers in a capitalistic society, that's what we do.  I'm glad you pointed that out.
I did...in addition to all of the other Apple products that I am satisfied with!
Yeah that too!We had the double whammy of the Apple commercial and the game! Win-win for the fans both!