or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

Having been a slave to the Microsoft ecosystem for 20 years, personally I'm glad to be free of it. That makes all the difference in my iPad, my iPhone, my MacBook Pro, and my iMac all of which I use in my personal creative life and for my business.
Yeah, whatever dude.I'm not going to list all the different ways I use my iPad in "creative ways" or for my business. It's not any of your business how I use it. Just take the statement for what it is bro and let it go.
I saw this ad during the 49er/Panther game. It was breathtaking and awesome to watch. Make me proud to be an iPad owner and meet me wish I had an iPad air too. Freaking Apple! They just bowl me over with their ads and I'm a sucker for their products.
I had been using LastPass before, but it's use across devices just sucks. I have been waiting for Keychain Access patiently since it was announced and now my problem is solved. The only issue I have is that some websites block it's use. Even though you can change a setting, it still doesn't work with all sites. Like my bank site for instance. But besides that, it rocks.
Here we go again:  A bunch of armchair analysts and pundits, poking fun at Apple.  Much like the pre-jibber jabber about the iPhone (It will fail!  Apple make an iPhone?!  Pfft, yeah right!), the iPad (what a name!  iPad!  It'll fall flat on its face).  I trust that Apple will get this right too.   I have to believe that this was one of the products that Steve left in the pipeline.  Trust in Jony!
 That "leaking" is how they generate interest in the product to begin with.  Springing an untested product on the market after millions of dollars spent on R&D is not the way to go.  Because you never know if they will fail or succeed. Why do you think Microsoft, Samsung and the rest have copied Apple on a number of products?  They let Apple do the R&D for them.  Besides, they're not really leaks anyway.  They are controlled "messages" meant to give a taste of what's to...
Knock yourself out buddy. I don't think anybody cares.
I am curious. When those of you who say it was "bricked" tried to update and it failed, what exactly happened? Did the update not complete all the way? Did it just hang during the process and never progress? Did it die halfway through and then render your AppleTV unusable? Not sure what you mean by "bricked". My experience was that the first two thirds of the download happened in about five minutes and then for about 10 minutes it downloaded slowly but steadily (while I...
At first I kept getting the "Error downloading" message until it finally took.  Downloading, preparing the update, and actual installation all took about an hour and a quarter.     Just beginning the fun now.
I can't even remember the last time I turned on my PlayStation 3.